I stayed here for just one night on a road trip with my parents. We booked just a standard room with points, but were extremely (and pleasantly) surprised upon arrival with an upgrade to a 2 bedroom Casita suite! The three Casita suites are located in a separate building which was built in 1625. The room was gorgeous, with nice touches that really spoke of historic Santa Fe. The rooms made us all wish that we were able to stay for longer!
While we didn't see any regular rooms, the hotel public grounds were very nice. The pool area looked especially inviting with a romantic fire place in the corner.
Best of all, this hotel is in a great location! It was an easy walk to restaurants (choose not to eat at the hotel) as well as the historic locations, shops, and galleries. The Hilton even granted us a later check out, so that we could explore a bit of Santa Fe and still come back to the room to clean up before setting off on the next leg of our drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 2 blocks from the famous Historic Plaza, the Hilton is one of the best hotels in downtown Santa Fe. Not many hotels near Santa Fe, NM can compete with our excellent service and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- Hilton Hotel Santa Fe
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza New Mexico