Wow, what a lovely hotel. Perfect location only 5 minutes (if that) to the plaza. The hotel itself is modern and upto date but retains the charm of the adobe building. The room was spacious and the beds very comfortable. The parking rate was reasonable (I think it was about $30 per day) and includes in/out privilege. There are lots of lovely places to eat nearby and a 24 hour shop in the reception area if needed. The staff were all friendly and as we arrived at festival time (burning of zozobra) they were full of activity ideas and also provided us with a fab map of the area. Just wonderful. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 2 blocks from the famous Historic Plaza, the Hilton is one of the best hotels in downtown Santa Fe. Not many hotels near Santa Fe, NM can compete with our excellent service and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- Hilton Hotel Santa Fe
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza New Mexico