Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$216
US$264
US$248
Santa Fe Sage Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$104
ComfortSuites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$69
EconoLodge
US$329
US$282
  • Pool
Old Santa Fe Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$217
Villas de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$380
US$357
  • Pool
Homewood Suites Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$211
1,768 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat locationfront deskoutdoor fireplacehistoric plazawithin walking distancebreakfast buffetper dayparking feefire pitthird floorfew blockshot tubrooms are largefitness centereasy walkdowntown area
Reviewed 21 November 2013

No complaints all . Beautiful room, Hotel is newly renovated.

Walk across the street to the Historic Plaza.

We chose the Hilton because is was a lot less than the boutique hotels which mainly have small rooms.

The Hotel Lobby has quite affordable wine and beer selections which was a nice surprise.

3  Thank MOViking
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Loved the room - the room safe was an unexpected bonus. Gorgeous room, comfortable beds, great decor, don't normally like to shower (no tub - alas) but actually turned out to be awesome - large and great shower head! Loved everything about the hotel (lobby is awesome with fires in the fireplace every night - great gathering place). Food was outstanding. Dining Room Manager, Mr. Riadh Dakhli was instrumental in my having a great time because of him working so diligently with me for every meal due to my extensive food allergies. He was kind, patient and VERY accommodating. The chef made me very happy - great taste and well made food! The conference I attended was well stocked for tea, coffee, water, etc. and all staff members were exceptionally helpful, kind and professional...I mean EVERYONE! Absolutely loved the pool area - huge hot tub, beautiful pool, great outdoor fireplace area for gatherings. Unfortunately I didn't have time to use them, but will stay here next time and try them out. I will recommend this Santa Fe hotel to all my visitors to Taos (where I live) in the event they want to spend some time in Santa Fe. Great job all around. No issues what so ever. Thank you for allowing me to enjoy my time there and the conference without worries about what I would have to eat due to all my food allergies. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will be back with family members next time!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank BevyBaby
Reviewed 19 November 2013

great hotel, great service. Location was great since our event was around the corner at the Lensic. If ever there is another reason to stay in SF this will be our spot! Lots of dining available close by!

2  Thank Jaime M
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I stayed at this hotel through Hotwire when I made a trip for a funeral. The location is very good. We could walk around the Plaza, which was very nice. The front desk service was very aloof, not at all the type of friendly service I would expect at a four-star hotel. Our room was below ground - 'on a slope' I was told - and we had absolutely no phone reception in the room at any time during our stay. We were then told that to buy wireless, we had to pay 'per device' not for the room. This can really add up, but it not really optional when you have no phone service or any other way to contact family and friends. At my request, the front desk did comp the Wifi, which I appreciated. Our room had mismatched furniture, but was otherwise nice. The bathroom was very spacious with nice bath products. When we checked in our room was freezing inside. We had to move the heat up to 84 degrees before it eventually warmed up later that night. We ended up going up to the lobby and sitting in front of the fireplace to warm up. This is a nice hotel, but it is certainly not a four star in terms of service. The rate through Hotwire was ok, but when you add the fees, parking and Wifi, it is not any better than going directly through the website. If I want to stay right at the Plaza in the future, I will be checking out different hotels.

Room Tip: Request 2nd or 3rd floor. First floor is below ground and cell phone didn't work.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Christopher B, General Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thank you for your comments ...and I do sincerely mean that. Guest comments are always useful in helping us improve our service and facility.

Three points of clarification .. you are right the hotel is built on a small hill... however no rooms are below ground, none. The first floor is at ground level .. not below ground. First floor rooms are often requested in that those rooms facing the pool have direct private access to the pool area and facilities. Again we do not have any rooms below ground.

Your comment on mismatched furniture, I admit to some confusion... all of our rooms are brand new, having just completed a significant renovation of the entire hotel. We all have our preferences and I certainly respect your opinion and will pass your comments on to our design team. Thus far we have had nothing but great comments about the new Hilton and our new rooms.

Cell Service in Santa Fe ... Santa Fe is such a great destination.. a terrific place to visit with so many wonderful options ... art galleries, restaurants, the history and culture. Unfortunately cell service can be difficult here. We are eagerly anticipating a couple new towers in downtown Santa Fe that should correct this issue. I am glad the service team provided complementary WiFi.

Thank you again for the great comments ... it's always great to hear from our guests!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Good hotel - we've stayed here before. They used to have a great little restaurant (Pinon Grill), but now that's breakfast only. If one wants lunch or dinner it's in the lounge - good food, but mingled with the bar crowd.

3  Thank Thomas M