As a Hilton 'diamond' I am a regular at the chain - good quality at a reasonable price, but often rather standard. By contrast, this hotel has character worthy of Santa Fe, and the 'Casitas' where we normally stay are fantastic .. beautifully furnished in local character, working fireplace, (albeit gas), very large living room, and cosy bedroom - and each with a private parking. Pleasant breakfast room, with everything you good want to prepare for a hard day's skiing, with attentive and helpful staff. Gym while small was better than many, with a nice view to the street (not an over0sized closet like some!). Hotel could do with a higher quality restaurant though .. Well located, just a block or so from the town centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 2 blocks from the famous Historic Plaza, the Hilton is one of the best hotels in downtown Santa Fe. Not many hotels near Santa Fe, NM can compete with our excellent service and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- Hilton Hotel Santa Fe
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza New Mexico