“Room was good and staff excellent”

Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza
Ranked #17 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Had a room on the poolside which was quiet clean and comfortable. My daughter had left some clothing in the dresser so she called about it and it was waiting for us on our return several days later. Had to pay for parking, but considering the location, it was worth it. We could walk to almost everything in the historic part of Santa Fe.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Marcella-Vega, Front Office Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. We appreciate all of your feedback and have shared it with our hotel staff.
We look forward to hosting you again soon at the Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza

There are newer reviews for Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here overnight on my way up to a family vacation and love it. Had I not already had a place to g I would have stayed longer. Rooms were very comfortable, and the location perfect for touring the Plaza. Staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Marcella-Vega, Front Office Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you so much for your comments; we truly appreciate all of your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by the hotel. We have shared your comments with our staff and we look forward to hosting you again in the near future

Reviewed 3 May 2014

We had a casita so I don't know about the rest of the hotel but it was in fantastic (like new in spring, 2014) shape and the furniture was very comfortable. Staff was great. Parking is gated but anyone can still walk through (at least you know you can get a parking space, because that can be hard near the square). Perfect to access shopping and dining by foot. I thought it was a bit pricey but it was the only two bathroom option I could find in the area (the two bedroom casita is two bathroom but still a Jack-and-Jill shower room that is shared).

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Marcella-Vega, Front Office Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Thank you so much for your comments; we truly appreciate all of your feedback. We are very proud of our Buildings Heritage as well as that of our City. We have just recently completed our guest room renovations and now have wonderful new guest rooms to share with all of our future Guests. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We stayed there only one night. The location is very good. Within walking distance, you can get lots fun - many restaruants, galleries, shopping...
The room is nice size, beds are very comfortable, but both my husband and I were suffering the
duvet of the comforters. The fabric cover was ver hard material, not soft at all. It scrached our skin all the time. We couldn't have good sleep. Also, there was no sign for breakfast place. We had to walk around (that time has another event going on, so hotel set up buffet breakfast too) and asked worker to find the right place.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you were able to walk to your destinations. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I'm a Hilton fan and this hotel meets my expectations. I was upgraded to Executive and my room was so pretty, and had a great view of the pool. The Executive lounge was great too, with snacks, cookies and drinks available throughout the day.

In the room, my bed was super comfortable, with great pillows plus I had a big desk and an adorable seating area. The bathroom was very large too, and I loved the big shower.

Parking is easy here too ($10/day, I think) which is great since you can walk everywhere from here in Santa Fe, and don't need your rental while you're here.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate all of your feedback and comments. I am pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by the hotel and that you were able to walk to your destinations. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My husband and I enjoyed this hotel. This staff was nice and very attentive. It was a rather expensive for the room and the air conditioner was pretty noisy. We did enjoy our time there despite these inconveniences.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Courtney T

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our Survey regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza. We appreciate all of your feedback and comments and have shared them with our hotel staff, as this allows us to improve our services for you, our loyal guest. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I've stayed in Santa Fe so many times in almost 40 years, yet never stayed at the Hilton before. I will from now on. The staff goes out of their way to handle your every need as quickly as possible, which does so much to make a trip better. It is walking distance to everything,and the parking could not be more convenient. Even when I needed a little milk before bed every night, it was no charge. The room was large with extra seating and a desk. I would say that the sliding bathroom door didn't seal the room, so a fan would be a nice addition. But it wasn't a problem for us. We enjoyed our stay thoroughly.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Marcella-Vega, Front Office Manager at Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by the hotel and that you were able to walk to your destinations. We appreciate all of your feedback, and thank you for your comments. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.