This is an excellent hotel and very conveniently located for walking around central Santa Fe, NM. In fact, we did not rent a car for rhe four days we were in Santa Fe. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable and the room was quite spacious.
My one complaint about the hotel is that it is noisy and poorly sound insulated inside the hotel. We did not hear street noises, but we could hear the people talking in the room next to us and people walking down the corridor. Also there was a noise associated with the heating / air conditioning system even though we had turned the system off in our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 2 blocks from the famous Historic Plaza, the Hilton is one of the best hotels in downtown Santa Fe. Not many hotels near Santa Fe, NM can compete with our excellent service and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- Hilton Hotel Santa Fe
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza New Mexico