As a hotel chain, Hiltons typically deliver expected service and amenities. This Hilton goes beyond, no doubt a reflection of Management's (Mike) commitment to Hilton standards. Front Desk Mgr Josh went the extra-mile to ensure a special sleeping accommodation for my husband's post-surgery needs. Kudos to Josh for being on-board for the entire Christmas weekend + the next day. All front-desk staff also measure up to first-class service. The hotel is conveniently located to all the attractions & restaurants -- even if you don't have a car. Breakfast service is generous, staff outstanding and so willing to please, and the offerings fresh and sumptuous. Front-door shuttle service (Sandia Express) to/from Albuquerque Airport much appreciated.
Pool was closed (too cold), but the hot tub was always a great alternative! Hotel lobby with beautiful, heart-and-soul-warming fireplace a great special touch for this holiday weekend, with fruited cold water and hot cider and a bowlful of apples as well. Mmm - all so perfect for a holiday away from home. Very convenient was the free computer in Business Center & fitness center with free TV earplugs to keep.
One "negative" was the Concierge service. I hope the hotel considers finding a more personable, patient person than Jane, who clearly seemed to be focused on her personal preferences, and was short on info about things to do, times, contacts, etc. Her restaurant "options" clearly pointed to upscale dining, which was OK for the first 2-3 options to experience authentic NMex cuisine. For example, we stumbled on the San Francisco Bar & Grill, a great place for a large selection of good ol' familiar foods as well as NMex selections, and SO afforable compared to the menu binder at the hotel (& by Jane). No wonder this Bar & Grill was favored by so many families! Also, just a half-block from the Hilton is Il Vicino, a reasonably priced option for great pizza, sandwiches, pasta, salads, and glasses of wine starting at $5.50, vs the typical restaurant offerings of $9 and up. Don't pass up these small cafes and bar-type eateries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 2 blocks from the famous Historic Plaza, the Hilton is one of the best hotels in downtown Santa Fe. Not many hotels near Santa Fe, NM can compete with our excellent service and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- Hilton Hotel Santa Fe
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza New Mexico