What a great little place tucked right into Downtown Santa Fe! When we arrived we were greated by a very friendly and helpful Guy at the Front Desk (Gabriel). He upgrades our room (just because) and offered us coffee, capacinos, lattes . . .and warm cookies (which are available all day for free). Our room wasn't just a room it was a little apartment found in a bricked courtyard and up a few steps. We had a little kitchen and dining area, Livingroom, Patio/balcony, Bedroom and Bath. Breakfast everymorning was great, made to order Omelets and Waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, cereal, breads and yougurts . . etc. The hotel is within walking distance of all of Santa Fe's main attractions, the front desk guy had lots of great resturant suggestions, which were all right on. (We loved Dinner for Two on Guadalupe St.) I can't say enough good things about Las Palomas, we loved it and will be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Palomas de Santa Fe in an exceptional boutique hotel located just three blocks from the historic Santa Fe Plaza. Our rooms offer traditional Santa Fe style and world-class amenities at an affordable value for your visit to Santa Fe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Palomas Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe New Mexico