Just got back to Atlanta after a wonderful stay at the Las Palomas. I did not realize until I checked it that it is run by the Hotel Santa Fe which is an amazing property. Their level of service definitely extends to their sister property. I stayed in Room 73 - Santa Barbara, part of the Zona Rosa complex a block or so from main check in. The suite was gorgeous: mexican tiled floors, beamed ceilings, huge wood-burning fireplace, dining set, full kitchen, huge tiled bath, walk-in closet, outrageously comfortable bed. The room featured very nice extras like tin mirrors, framed artwork and photography, a nice walk-out deck to admire the view....heavenly! An added bonus was the breakfast - made to order waffles and omelets, cappuccinos, and a huge continental buffet.
You can walk two blocks to the Plaza or they have a shuttle that will take you anywhere downtown.
Absolutely no complaints! HIGHLY recommend staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Palomas de Santa Fe in an exceptional boutique hotel located just three blocks from the historic Santa Fe Plaza. Our rooms offer traditional Santa Fe style and world-class amenities at an affordable value for your visit to Santa Fe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Palomas Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe New Mexico