We stayed at Las Palomas for seven nights. They allowed us to check in early and upgraded us from a suite to a second story casita. It was located in the Duran House, which has been made into a triplex. Our second story casita had two bedrooms, and the master had a wonderful window seat. It was so cozy and clean, and felt like a little townhome. The free breakfast was generous, and there were cookies and made to order coffee drinks all day. Las Palomas is a collection of condos and casitas spanning a block in a quiet neighborhood two blocks from the plaza. Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Palomas de Santa Fe in an exceptional boutique hotel located just three blocks from the historic Santa Fe Plaza. Our rooms offer traditional Santa Fe style and world-class amenities at an affordable value for your visit to Santa Fe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Palomas Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe New Mexico