My boyfriend and I came to Santa Fe on a whim and without a reservation anywhere. We found Las Palomas online and decided to book it. We were so happy we did. Upon checking in we found we were upgraded to a one bedroom suite. We were very pleased with this, but we had to wait 30 mins for the room to be finished cleaning, which was a little disappointing after traveling all day. Once inside the room we were very happy. The bed was very comfortable, the linens were a nice quality too. The leather furniture in the family room was nice and comfy too.
We really loved the free breakfast that they put on each morning. And did I mention they offer warm chocolate chip cookies and coffee in the lobby all day?!
We had only planned on staying in Santa Fe for two days, but we fell in love with the area and decided to extend our stay. Our room was unfortunately booked and so was the entire Inn! However, the excellent customer service given by Tina, she booked us in at their sister hotel!! We spent two nights over there and were jonesing to get back to Las Palomas! We stopped over and found out they had availability so we moved back over! This time, we were upgraded to the room known as "la tienda". This was awesome! It felt so historical and special. Like we had our own little house in Santa Fe. I did not want to leave after those 2 nights. We even were told a "hollywood" actor stayed in this room for quite some time while filming a movie in Santa Fe!! And, that is the bottom line, Las Palomas and their staff make everyone feel like "Hollywood Stars". I appreciated Tina and Al, or Al and Tina's assistance on where to eat, where to hike etc. Tina runs around each morning making sure everyone is happy at breakfast and that they have everything they need.
If you decide to stay here you will not be disappointed. I can't wait to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Palomas de Santa Fe in an exceptional boutique hotel located just three blocks from the historic Santa Fe Plaza. Our rooms offer traditional Santa Fe style and world-class amenities at an affordable value for your visit to Santa Fe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Palomas Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe New Mexico