My sister and I decided to stay here due to good reviews and to save some money. Our first night we arrived was on a Friday in July 2011 and we woke up sweating on Saturday morning with no AC running. We called the front desk and they assured us they will have maintenance come work on the AC and would have it repaired when we return later that afternoon. After returning back to the room around 5pm the room was sweltering hot, and we called the front desk and the gentleman informed me that maintenance was ON site doing repairs and other rooms were without AC as well as the front desk and reassured us again that it would be repaired when we get in from our night out to celebrate my sister's birthday. We returned late that night to a room so hot that you started sweating just standing there. Once again we called the front desk and a women answered the call and we inquired why our AC was not repaired and she stated that the daytime desk clerk had not called maintenance in and that there would be no way to have it repaired that night and for us, two women on lower level room which had sliding door to the parking lot, leave our patio door open with no lock on the screen, like I would sleep with a locked screen door in a hotel. Also, there is a dance night club, within the hotel, which opens on Saturday night with every spot in the parking lot filled. We had to drive around, following a police car cruising the lot, looking for a parking spot. We also had young gang looking boys hanging right outside our room in the parking lot playing hip hop music in their car with the boom boom speakers going for hours and we were supposed to leave or room door unlocked??? They did not have any other rooms we could move to at 2am! It was a VERY scary night and we basically just stayed up til 4am until the party in the parking lot left. Luckily my sister had brought a fan along in the car so we ran it and got only 3 hours sleep which ruined our travel plans for a long drive the next day. So I would not advise staying at this hotel in the summer or on a Saturday night. The room was dated and worn but clean and would have been ok if we had some AC and no party in the parking lot. The sign in front of the bar states it is a restaurant and is within the hotel complex. Also, the manager was not availabe to speak to us the next day and wouldn't return my phone calls after several days of calling the hotel to complain. I was very disappointed since I had previous good experiences at Quality Inn's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Hotel is ideally located off Interstate 25, just minutes from historic downtown Santa Fe and the Santa Fe Airport. The College of Santa Fe, Loretto Chapel, the Georgia O'Keefe Museum, El Rancho de Las Golondrinas and the Santa Fe Southern Railway nearby. Guadalupe Street, the Sweeney Convention Center, Canyon Road, St. Francis Cathedral, the Santa Fe Opera and the State Capitol within a short drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Santa Fe New Mexico