A last minute change of plans and weather prompted my sister and I to go on priceline for a room. We got this hotel. When we arrived, there were plenty of rooms available and I opted for the second floor and a great balcony. The rooms were dated and the front desk person said we could only have a room with one bed - not very customer friendly. Later, there was a woman, who helped us with our freezer jugs, letting us use their larger freezer to re-freeze for camping the next couple of days. Breakfast was plentiful, with hot waffles etc. Pool was outside and too cool for us to use. No hot tub. TV and beds are a bit dated, but not bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Hotel is ideally located off Interstate 25, just minutes from historic downtown Santa Fe and the Santa Fe Airport. The College of Santa Fe, Loretto Chapel, the Georgia O'Keefe Museum, El Rancho de Las Golondrinas and the Santa Fe Southern Railway nearby. Guadalupe Street, the Sweeney Convention Center, Canyon Road, St. Francis Cathedral, the Santa Fe Opera and the State Capitol within a short drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Santa Fe New Mexico