This place is a dump. Although this is Santa Fe, the floor of the bathroom and carpet are mysteriously moist. Shabby shabby and well past it's prime. My traveling companions' room has a naked lightbulb. The bed is comfy enough but the pillows are awful. The AC system is ancient. It's one night, it's cheap, so I don't care that much, but don't expect anything nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Hotel is ideally located off Interstate 25, just minutes from historic downtown Santa Fe and the Santa Fe Airport. The College of Santa Fe, Loretto Chapel, the Georgia O'Keefe Museum, El Rancho de Las Golondrinas and the Santa Fe Southern Railway nearby. Guadalupe Street, the Sweeney Convention Center, Canyon Road, St. Francis Cathedral, the Santa Fe Opera and the State Capitol within a short drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Santa Fe New Mexico