Quality Inn Santa Fe
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Courtyard Santa Fe(Santa Fe)
Warren Inn(Santa Fe)
View Hotel
All reviewsolder hotelhot breakfastbit datedcoffee makernice staygreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 September 2013

The pool was the best during our trip out of 6 hotels deep and long enough for some good laps, the breakfast area had plenty of space to feel like your not tripping over everyone. yet it was far from the plaza and the is a repair shop next door so weekdays may be a little loud. yet for Santa Fe prices it is a bargain, to be close to the plaza is a small fortune.The rooms are open air from the front you cant tell I prefer enclosed room entry's but that's just my opinion.all and all it was a decent hotel just a mile up Cerrios is a cluster of old rundown hotels before the plaza not the place you want to be so for that we give it a 4... Oh no southwestern appeal at all surprising for Santa Fe.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Elizabeth R
Santa Fe D, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Thank you for your stay!

Reviewed 24 September 2013

First of all it is not as close to downtown Santa Fe (The Plaza) as I was told but that would have been OK because it was only about a 15 min. drive. When we arrived I was a little upset that it was right on the main road and was very noisy. We got checked in and went to our rooms, they were AWFUL! The only light that would work was in the bathroom, the screen on the sliding glass door was torn to shreds, the globe for the light over the table was missing and it was nasty dirty! My sisters room smelled like a dirty diaper! We immediately went to the front desk and asked for our money back and left! They were very nice to us and did not argue! For that they get kudos. We ended up at the Motel 6 which was cheaper and closer to town.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank LisaJay1966
Santa Fe D, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

We apologize for your room and rest to sure this will be addressed. As you can see we do not accept that type of quality at out hotels since you did enjoy at our other hotel Motel 6 Downtown. Please know we do take our customers comments seriously and will see to that we do a better job for satisfaction for your next visit with us.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I stayed there last month in august and everything was perfectly cleans bathroom, bed, breakfast room, etc they were excelent the employees had great customer service and very kind/friendly.I really enjoyed my stay i will definitly come back.

Room Tip: Quality rooms in Santa Fe N.M. are excelent
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank brittney v
Santa Fe D, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Thank you for your stay!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

wow... what can I say about this place... each area you see needs at best renovation and at a minimum a deep cleaning... I was shocked at the conditions. The carpet in public areas is filthy and huge tears. Our room was the worst hotel room I have ever seen. Bare light bulbs in fixtures, stains on the walls and ceilings.. how do you stain a ceiling? The bathroom had mold growing on the tiles and even the towels were torn and frayed. There is NO temperature adjustment in the rooms and we could not open the patio door. The screen door had holes spiders were all over the patio... even the doors to the outside parking were un-marked and broken.
this hotel is a disaster

Room Tip: a tip to choose a good room??? Motel 6 is next door. Pick that
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Norton G

Thank you for your stay. We value our customers input to make our hotel the best it can be. We work hard to do what we can and will certainly address your issues for a better future stay. Thank you.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Horrible place. Dirty,outdated,smelly,and stained sheets. Booked a queen bed and if it was a queen it was the smallest queen I have ever slept on. Motel 6 next door would have better. Great price on room but still not worth staying. Thin walls, the neighbors alarm woke us up at 6 am. Didn't even try the free breakfast. We prepaid using the choice rewards program and it was a struggle to try to get a refund. Corporate was of.little help and I am still waiting for the gm to call me back. By not taking my call it is obvious this is not the first complaint they have had. Lastly don't even go into the chinese restaurant next door. Worst food I have ever had. Yes santa fe is known for their mexican food but after a long drive I was lazy.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family