Hmmm, I guess it was OK? We arrived in Santa Fe late at night and it was hard to find a place to stay until we stumbled onto this place. Got a decent rate and a friendly clerk plus an excellent breakfast recommendation (The Pantry ..... try it!). Their coffee machine didn't work, lousy way to start the day for a coffee drinker.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Hotel is ideally located off Interstate 25, just minutes from historic downtown Santa Fe and the Santa Fe Airport. The College of Santa Fe, Loretto Chapel, the Georgia O'Keefe Museum, El Rancho de Las Golondrinas and the Santa Fe Southern Railway nearby. Guadalupe Street, the Sweeney Convention Center, Canyon Road, St. Francis Cathedral, the Santa Fe Opera and the State Capitol within a short drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Santa Fe New Mexico