Rarely am I disappointed with a Choice Hotel property, but I was this time.
I did not walk barefoot in the bedroom or hall because the carpet was atrocious; the hair dryer was broken; and the pool had so much chlorine you could not swim in it. Our room had two double beds, not queens as reserved.
On the other hand, the towels were soft, parking was convenient, and the price was attractive for the pricey Santa Fe market.
Perhaps the most aggravating thing was when we checked out, the front desk staff kept us waiting and waiting while they argued with another guest/group about their reservation and charges and then kept us waiting while they instructed the housekeeping staff on which rooms needed to cleaned first.
Next time I'm in Santa Fe, I'll try the Motel 6 next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Hotel is ideally located off Interstate 25, just minutes from historic downtown Santa Fe and the Santa Fe Airport. The College of Santa Fe, Loretto Chapel, the Georgia O'Keefe Museum, El Rancho de Las Golondrinas and the Santa Fe Southern Railway nearby. Guadalupe Street, the Sweeney Convention Center, Canyon Road, St. Francis Cathedral, the Santa Fe Opera and the State Capitol within a short drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Santa Fe New Mexico