“Great hotel, great staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Lodge at Santa Fe

The Lodge at Santa Fe
Ranked #36 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great hotel, great staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2011

Just got back from a great trip to Santa Fe and I LOVED my stay at The Lodge. First of all a big shout out to Housekeeping as the room (and whole hotel) was clean and every time I saw one of them in the hall or by the pool they were quick to ask if I needed anything. The front desk gang were awesome w tips on how to work with my altitude issues and all my other questions about Santa Fe. And the restaurant was terrific too, huge portions, almost too much for me. The margherita's could use some work, I was not impressed w them. Loved the shuttle and the guys who drove us back and forth. At first I was concerned about being outside town but there is a great perk to it, after walking all day in the glorious Santa Fe weather, looking at Art you are tired and to sit by the pool, swim, have a drink, chill out...it's a total spa moment! I met some terrific people by the pool...I will most definitely be back to Santa Fe and The Lodge!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank ArtAnn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2011

This was a great place to stay. Great location. All of the staff could not have been nicer. Highly recommended

Room Tip: Ask for a room with mountain views
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank VWSam
Portland, Connecticut
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2011

This was one of the noisiest hotels I've ever stayed at. Doors slamming all day long. The food was terrible. One of our party got food poisoning from eating at the restuarant and spent a whole day throwing up. Everytime I ordered breakfast it showed up different even though I ordered the same thing everytime. The Eggs were warm, the toast was stale and I don't know if they even know what hashbrowns are.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank SantaCafe

Travellers are raving about these Santa Fe hotels

hobbs
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2011

great location. very friendly, helpful staff. The room was decorated in a very Santa Fe-ish style. It could have used better lighting or usable window shades

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank billhobbsHobbs
Baltimore, MD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2011

We loved our stays at the Lodge at Santa Fe. Truthfully, I was reluctant to write a review because I do not want this place to become too popular! However, after this vacation I felt compelled to write. First, the hotel setting is spectaular. Just above the city, views are breathtaking: the sweeping valley of the graveyard, which looks like a vineyard, gives a swirling panorama of the area. Second, the hotel is beautiful-- pueblo revival style, tastefully decorated and furnished with Indian blankets, duvets, & wonderful photographs. Last, and defintely most important, was the service provided, as mentioned in other notes. Devin at the front desk was incredibly helpful -- on our return to Santa Fe for one night before departure, with little notice, he booked us into a suite-- simply wonderful. Large, gorgeous room, which made us feel like we lived in this lovely city. We could not have asked for a better place to stay!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank howlu3
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2011

My family and I stayed there this past weekend. The entire staff were extremely helpful, friendly, and sincere. We watched the Zircus show in the concert room for only $15 per person and completely loved it. We enjoyed breakfast in their new restaurant which overlooks Santa Fe. This stay reminds us why we keep coming back to Santa Fe.

• Stayed June 2011
      Location
      Rooms
2 Thank rsov
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2011

I stayed here with a friend for 2 days before heading down to Albuquerque for a wedding. I am prompted to write a review on account of the high quality of the staff. They were genuinely friendly and really nice. It was quite clear they wanted to help and provided great advice for places to see in town. There is a free shuttle to the town center that leaves hourly, which was very convenient. The shuttle driver was really nice and recommended a place for me to watch a sports game and another for a sunset drink. He was dead on for both recommendations. The kindness of the staff reflects well upon the overall ambiance of this beautiful town. The hotel itself is really nice with great local decor and a nice pool area. Wifi on my first floor room was spotty at best, but I found this to be only a minor inconvenience. The views from the restaurant were really nice. Overall I really enjoyed my stay at the Lodge at Santa Fe and look forward to returning for my next visit.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends