The Lodge is beautiful, but obviouosly poorly managed. I stayed there with my husband, 2 year old, and my parents. Our room was very pretty, but I didn't like seeing black mold in the grout of the shower bath. My parents has a worse experience: when my mother pulled back the coverlet, it was obvious that the bed had been slept in and the sheets not changed since the last guest. There was also a nasty black scab in the sheets. The night attendant was very pleasant about changing the sheets, but he took a long time to do it. The less than wonderful experience got worse in the morning when we decided to try and save time by having breakfast at the hotel. I have rarely seen such incompetence in a restaurant. There were about 5 waitstaff hanging around smirking at each other, but obviously no manager and no one in charge. No one was ever assigned to our table so it took mulitple requests to the random servers to get anything done (getting a highchair, drinks, food ordered, etc.) They never did get our order right, the eggs were scarily undercooked, some of the dishes were dirty and it certainly didn't save us a bit of time. As there were only 5 other tables in the restaurant at the time, a heavy workload was not the issue. All I can say in favor of this experience is that none of us actually got sick. This would be a great little hotel if they ever got competent management, but until that happens-- AVOID.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Santa Fe is fully decorated to celebrate the wonder and awe of the Southwest’s most notable city. Located just five minutes to the Santa Fe plaza and historic attractions, the Lodge at Santa Fe is a unique hotel with cultural style. Gardunos restaurant onsite serves fresh 'New Mexican' cuisine, and our guests enjoy hand crafted furniture and breathtaking architecture. Beautiful stone flooring, Native American weavings patterns and weavings, and spacious suites with Kiva fireplaces are all part of the experience. The Lodge at Santa Fe has a complimentary shuttle to the historic Santa Fe plaza, plus free WiFi and parking. Experience the magic of Santa Fe when you book your visit at The Lodge at Santa Fe. "Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lodge at Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe
- Lodge Santa Fe
- The Lodge At Santa Fe New Mexico