We spent an hour trying to locate this hotel from the address given on the booking only to find out the address was incorrect! When we checked in the desk clerk was apologetic and said that they have been finding it difficult to get the websites to correct the error. Once we located it, we found a lovely room with typical Santa Fe décor--native carpets, ladders to hold the towels, interesting furnishings-- a very comfortable room. The beds were comfy and had plenty of pillows. Toiletries were provided as well as free internet. In the morning we looked for the onsite restaurant for breakfast and wandered around the premises for a while trying to locate the entrance. As it turns out you need to go up the stairs in the lobby to the second floor and find it yourself. There are literally NO signs directing you and the desk staff were busy when we went to ask. We found our way to a patio with a nice view of the valley and one waitress to service the three occupied tables. the fare was not your typical breakfast of bacon and eggs, but rather very interesting dishes using Santa Fe style and ingredients. I had a delicious 'sandwich' of sourdough bread, eggs, cheese, bacon, avocado and fresh tomatoes, served with country potatoes and a fruit garnish. Service was somewhat slow, but the food and view were good enough to compensate. Prices were higher than IHOP, but typical for a hotel meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Santa Fe is fully decorated to celebrate the wonder and awe of the Southwest’s most notable city. Located just five minutes to the Santa Fe plaza and historic attractions, the Lodge at Santa Fe is a unique hotel with cultural style. Gardunos restaurant onsite serves fresh 'New Mexican' cuisine, and our guests enjoy hand crafted furniture and breathtaking architecture. Beautiful stone flooring, Native American weavings patterns and weavings, and spacious suites with Kiva fireplaces are all part of the experience. The Lodge at Santa Fe has a complimentary shuttle to the historic Santa Fe plaza, plus free WiFi and parking. Experience the magic of Santa Fe when you book your visit at The Lodge at Santa Fe. "Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Lodge at Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe
- Lodge Santa Fe
- The Lodge At Santa Fe New Mexico