The Lodge at Santa Fe
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$162
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$210
Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$140
  • Restaurant
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$215
  • Restaurant
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$181
US$261
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$160
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$183
La Fonda on the Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$237
US$195
  • Pool
All reviewskiva suitenational cemeterythe shuttle driverfree shuttleon site restaurantfront desk staffsouthwestern decornew mexicothe room was niceking roomdowntown areaplazasantamargaritaspetoperafireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The front desk people are very nice. The room was simple, a little small but clean and pretty. I was not a big fan of the restaurant. I would have found the price too high had I not booked through Priceline. It would be a very good idea to offer a complimentary breakfast. I would stay agin if the price was comparable to what I paid through Priceline.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Tom A, Front Office Manager at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear marastravels,

Thank you for your recent review of The Lodge At Santa Fe. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the views and decor of our property. We run sales online often, keep an eye out and we will look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Stayed 1 night based on a blind priceline "3 star hotel" buy at 65/nt. Free parking free wifi, comfortable bed and a nice checkin staff were the pros. Cons were the place really needs a remodel. Carpets are old and worn, bathrooms old, no HDTV etc.

For the priceline rate is was ok, but wouldn't stay again for more unless it gets remodeled.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 4Xpy4

Dear 4xpy4,

Thank you for reviewing The Lodge At Santa Fe. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We do run some excellent sales on the internet from time to time. I will look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The views were lovely, the room well appointed and comfortable, and the bed comfortable. We didn't choose this hotel--we were there with a conference. It did not have a complimentary breakfast which is very important to me. BUT it DID have a shuttle service to downtown Santa Fe, which was very helpful since parking downtown is difficult and somewhat expensive. The pool area was very nice, but the pool was very cold--fine in the afternoon but if you're considering a morning swim, perhaps too cold.
We had to switch rooms because the toilet in our first room was broken. From this, I advise you to ask for a room on the 2nd or 3rd floor and with a view facing the pool--otherwise, you get road noise if you like to sleep with your windows open like we do. On Friday night, there was a band in the restaurant that kept us up until 1 a.m. Having a window facing the pool would have helped this problem as well.
The other perk we enjoyed was a complimentary walking tour of downtown on Saturday morning. While I wished it were a little longer (it was just an hour), it was interesting and fun.
The food at the restaurant (Gardunos) was very good and the 15% discount helped since it was a tiny bit pricey ($10 for at-table guacamole?).
We also enjoyed the nearby hiking trails and also that there was an Albertson's within walking distance--which is where we got our breakfasts.
The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: 2nd or 3rd floor, window facing the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear 145sylvian,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at The Lodge at Santa Fe. I am so glad to hear you were able to enjoy our property during you conference. I would hope you choose to stay with us again when you return to Santa Fe!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We came as I had a conference here for 3 days. We found it very nice and meeting rooms were great and we then stayed for a few more days. The room was ok and clean. We were satisfied with it. Nice view of the mountains.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Tom A, Front Office Manager at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Serif1,

Thank you for your review of the Lodge at Santa Fe. I am glad to hear how much you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to see you again!

Tom A

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights. No cart or elevator access to room Cart had flat tire anyway. No breakfast. Only 15% discount at restaurant. Hot tub broke and pool water was freezing cold. Only thing good was bed was comfortable. Ice machines only available in lobby.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa M
Tom A, Front Office Manager at The Lodge at Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Lisa M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Lodge at Santa Fe. I am sorry you experienced some issues during your stay. I have since seen to it that these issues have been corrected and staff fully trained on correcting these issues in the future. I do hope you would consider giving us another chance to show you just how great this property can be. Thank you again.