No sheets for the sofa beds. Office got our reservations wrong and threatened to charge us extra for the mixup. Blamed our travel agent. Very unprofessional. Had to 'beg' for extra towels - no maid service. One bedroom Condo units were cheaply furnished and poorly stocked. I've stayed in nicer Motel 6 rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched atop a hill near the site of the original Fort Marcy from which the property took its name, the modern Fort Marcy provides guests with panoramic views of Santa Fe, the outlying deserts, and the distant Sangre de Cristo Mountains. Fort Marcy's 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom suites are spread throughout twelve different adobe buildings which sit on nine acres of natural and landscaped desert grounds. Stroll through meandering paths among shade trees, blooming cactus, and manicured gardens. Or return to your suite's fully furnished kitchen, separate living area, authentic kiva fireplace, or private balcony to enjoy the desert air or a famous Southwest sunset. Of course, Santa Fe's historic downtown lies just blocks away - home to the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, the Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi, the Mercado, Galleria, and Sena Plazas, the San Miguel Mission, and an endless number of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. For the Santa Fe getaway that's the ideal blend of luxury, convenience, and beauty, Fort Marcy may just be vacation perfection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Fort Marcy Hotel Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Marcy Hotel Santa Fe
- Fort Marcy Santa Fe
- Fort Marcy Hotel Suites Santa Fe, New Mexico