We recently booked the Inn and Spa at Loretto for our wedding. We stayed in a junior suite for over a week, and had our reception in the Zuni ballroom.
We took advantage of all amenities in the hotel, including room service, the spa, valet, bell service, etc. Total, we spent approximately $12,000 with the room and the hotel.
Room was clean, bed was very comfortable, the reception went off without one hitch, and the service staff was excellent. Almost everything was great, and definitely deserving of all the accolades this hotel receives, with one glaring exception.
The booking staff was downright rude. They also neglected to block off enough rooms for our wedding party, which caused us a huge amount of stress. They didn't attempt to fix the situation, and instead said they would put our guests on a wait list. Thanks for nothing. Due to this, our wedding party (including immediate family) was scattered all over downtown Santa Fe instead of in one centralized location. When others in my family tried to check in that Saturday, there was another snafu that had my sister on the phone for over an hour. What a nightmare.
With the initial mess up in blocking the rooms, I emailed several key hotel staff members expressing my displeasure, and got absolutely no follow up. Considering we spent five figures at the hotel, I would expect at least a cursory apology.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exquisite Santa Fe, New Mexico hotel reflecting the culture and sophistication of its historic setting, the Inn and Spa at Loretto features 136 guestrooms, a full-service spa, casual fine dining, art galleries and a tranquil garden. The Inn is ideally located in the heart of Santa Fe, near the Palace of the Governors and just one block from historic Santa Fe Plaza's galleries, museums, restaurants and boutiques. Effortlessly blending old-world charm with world-class splendor, this Santa Fe luxury hotel is one of the state's most photographed buildings. Built at the end of the historic Old Santa Fe Trail high in the spectacular Sangre de Cristo Mountains, the Inn and Spa at Loretto is an architectural recreation of the Taos Pueblo, a national historic landmark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn and Spa at Loretto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn And Spa At Loretto Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel At Loretto
- At Loretto Hotel
- Inn At Loretto
- Inn And Spa At Loretto Santa Fe, New Mexico