We spend 7 nights at this hotel for Christmas. I read the reviews before so it wasn't a big surprise when we get there.
Staff: is all right according to our experience, nothing WOW but nothing wrong as well.
Noise: except those "famous" heater that must be old, the room was very quiet, we were near by the Chapel and we absolutely loved hearing the bells each morning. It was somehow magical. We had no trouble sleeping because of the heater, our days were so busy with all what Santa Fe has to offer that we slept like babies each night.
Room: dark, but well it's the style of the new mexican homes so no complain about it, I just wished for bigger bed than full size. However loved the smoothness of the bedding sheet and the comfy mattress. Very clean and fresh room. Whenever we came back to the room it was already cleaned, very pleasant.
Pool: I really wished that they could have done something about it. We travelled with kids and the heated pool was one of the reason we picked this hotel. But because of the ice, the pool was close while our stay there. They said that the salt doesn't work with the ice, well I looked and there were few spot here and there that could have been broken. I guess we were the only guest interested in using the pool.
Location: we could have go to a cheaper hotel with indoor pool, cleaning including, breakfast including, parking including etc... but we decided to stay downtown instead and we don't regret our choice. Being surrounded by the Chapel, nice restaurants where you could walk from the hotel, all those wonderful adobe homes helped make this trip so magical. It was Christmas time and we had such a great time walking every day and get a feel of the town. I don't think we would have get the same feeling in another hotel.
Price: it's pricey but you know all about it before you make your reservation, so no surprise here. You have to add everything on top of the room price : cleaning, parking, breakfast. You pay mostly the location here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exquisite Santa Fe, New Mexico hotel reflecting the culture and sophistication of its historic setting, the Inn and Spa at Loretto features 136 guestrooms, a full-service spa, casual fine dining, art galleries and a tranquil garden. The Inn is ideally located in the heart of Santa Fe, near the Palace of the Governors and just one block from historic Santa Fe Plaza's galleries, museums, restaurants and boutiques. Effortlessly blending old-world charm with world-class splendor, this Santa Fe luxury hotel is one of the state's most photographed buildings. Built at the end of the historic Old Santa Fe Trail high in the spectacular Sangre de Cristo Mountains, the Inn and Spa at Loretto is an architectural recreation of the Taos Pueblo, a national historic landmark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Inn and Spa at Loretto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn And Spa At Loretto Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel At Loretto
- At Loretto Hotel
- Inn At Loretto
- Inn And Spa At Loretto Santa Fe, New Mexico