Luminaria restaurant is wonderful. Nice updated look, delicious food and cocktails. The patio is best in all of Santa Fe.
We stayed in a deluxe one bedroom suite which the website says has been "newly remodeled" but the bathroom and especially the kitchenette seemed very dated. Bed was super comfy with a nice view out the doors to the balcony.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exquisite Santa Fe, New Mexico hotel reflecting the culture and sophistication of its historic setting, the Inn and Spa at Loretto features 136 guestrooms, a full-service spa, casual fine dining, art galleries and a tranquil garden. The Inn is ideally located in the heart of Santa Fe, near the Palace of the Governors and just one block from historic Santa Fe Plaza's galleries, museums, restaurants and boutiques. Effortlessly blending old-world charm with world-class splendor, this Santa Fe luxury hotel is one of the state's most photographed buildings. Built at the end of the historic Old Santa Fe Trail high in the spectacular Sangre de Cristo Mountains, the Inn and Spa at Loretto is an architectural recreation of the Taos Pueblo, a national historic landmark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Inn and Spa at Loretto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn And Spa At Loretto Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel At Loretto
- At Loretto Hotel
- Inn At Loretto
- Inn And Spa At Loretto Santa Fe, New Mexico