Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$205
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)
US$264
Hotels.com
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$252
Inn of the Governo
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$146
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

El Rey Court(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$172
Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$165
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

Courtyard Santa Fe(Santa Fe)
US$121
Comfort Suites Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$112
Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$216
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$87
EconoLodge
1,913 results
All reviewsluminaria restaurantvalet stafflobby barliving roomresort feeperfect locationparking feehotel restaurantart galleriestrip to santa fecanyon roadnew mexicositting areala fondakiva fireplacebalconyplaza
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I agree with those who stated that they thought this would be a higher end hotel than it was. We had a lovely room with a balcony and though small, it was comfortable. Parts of it were a little shabby and the armchairs definitely needed a thorough cleaning. No turndown service. Wish there had been a listing of tv channels as I never seemed to be able to find that. Also, some channels worked and some didn't--seemed to be a connection issue because I had to reposition it "just so" every day after the housekeeper came to get clear reception. Spa was wonderful with great service but rather expensive. Same for the restaurant, but the food and service there at dinner was TRULY SPECTACULAR. Breakfast was another story--still wonderful food but exceedingly slow service and poorly trained staff. The last morning of my stay, I called room service several times to order breakfast and never could reach anyone. I ended up calling the front desk who had the restaurant call me back, but by that time, I'd already dressed and picked up a croissant from the bakery a couple blocks away. Bar/lounge is open late, but doesn't serve food, so no convenient place to have a bite after the opera. Overall, it was a good trip, but I probably wouldn't go out of my way to return to this hotel. Better to find someplace where I get more what I pay for.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maggie8276
Thomas M, General Manager at Inn and Spa at Loretto, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Maggie,

We sincerely appreciate the time to post a review and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your room, as well as dinner and your spa treatment. I am however disappointed to learn that your experience with breakfast and in-room dining did not meet the level of exceptional service we are known for. Please know these issues were immediately addressed with the team. We have also inspected the room you stayed in and replaced the missing TV guide and fixed the faulty TV reception. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience this caused during your stay. Regarding the Living Room, we do serve a light fare from 2pm – 11pm daily, however I know the Opera can go quite late so this may not have accommodated your needs. Please know however that we are looking into a possible solution for late night dining during Opera season.

Thank you again for your valued feedback and patronage. We do hope you’ll consider a stay with us again in the future as I know we can make it a memorable one.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

We stayed for one night and arrived early as we had only driven from Taos. The reception staff were helpful in allocating a room which was ready for us immediately.

The room was large enough for 4 - 2 queen beds. We were overlooking the church next door which provided a nice view. The bathroom was good and well supplied with towels. My only comment would be that the room would benefit from another mirror - there was only one in the bathroom so if someone was in the bathroom it was inaccessible to others. I'm also not too happy about using a hairdryer in the bathroom but there was nowhere else.

We used the pool which was in a beautiful garden and quiet on the day we were there - at least it was until our boys jumped in! There were plenty of loungers and towels and the bar staff checked regularly if we needed anything.

There was a charge of $21 for parking and $15 for "hotel services". As these are unavoidable, I think they should be included in the room price which was otherwise very reasonable.

We appreciated that the same guy on the valet park also took our bags to our room - so only one tip needed. Some of the big hotels have separate valet parking and bellboys so you have shed out several tips before you have even got to your room which is totally unnecessary.

The hotel is well located - only a few minutes from the main square.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Thomas M, General Manager at Inn and Spa at Loretto, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Rachel K!

Thank you for taking the time to review the Inn and Spa at Loretto. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. You feedback regarding additional mirrors in the room has been noted and will be taken into consideration. Thank you for your compliments to our pool, amenities and valet team. We hope your travels bring you back to Santa Fe and the Inn soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Our stay was brief, but we did have dinner that night & everyone that worked there was very nice. There was 1 busboy (man) that went way above & beyond to help tell us where to go eat for lunch, etc. He was even "off" & still made it a point to help us. All of his recommendations proved great! I think that the front desk staff wasn't as warm & fuzzy as I would have liked & not that knowledgeable, nor did they offer much help. Seemed as if they were busy amongst themselves. It is a great location & hooked on to an amazing holy landmark that was very interesting. Great walking distance to everything you want to do there......My favorite place on this trip was Hotel Andaluz in Albuquerque - beautiful, best toiletries ever & HUGE rooms!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Tanya L
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I was under the impression that this is a high end hotel. I was disappointed. let me start with the [positives: The hotel is lovely, clean, and well located to the town plaza. Most things are within walking distance. The restaurant had a lovely breakfast (I did not try their dinner menu.) Now the downside: You get nickel and dimed: valet parking is $21 per day, even if you do not move your car; there is no evening turndown, lighting all around the hotel is very low, including in the room; the room refrigerator did not have an ice tray and there was no ice machine on the floor; there was no ful length mirror in my room; the magnetic door keys were constantly failing so I had to go to the desk on a number of occasions to have it reactivated; there was no listing of TV stations provided; and I found the front desk staff and bell hops to be inexperienced, not terribly knowledgeable and poorly trained. One didn't even know which direction to turn when we got off the elevator to get to a particular room. On the other hand, the wait-staff was excellent. For the price, I would not stay there again. Oh, I also found the spa prices to be high.

Room Tip: rooms facing the pool are brighter.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank operadiva1210
Thomas M, General Manager at Inn and Spa at Loretto, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear operadiva1210,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your stay. I’m disappointed to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations and would very much appreciate the opportunity to discuss this matter with you further. I’d also like to know what room you were in so we may replace the TV listing chart as it seems the one in the room was missing. Please note, there are ice machines located on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors, and we do offer complimentary ice service through room service. In addition, we are always happy to schedule turndown service upon request.

The additional items you mentioned regarding the front desk staff have been noted and were immediately addressed with the team. I have provided my contact information to you via direct message and would very much appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further. Your feedback is very appreciated and helps us to improve our guest services.

I’m happy to hear you enjoyed the restaurant and that you had a great experience with the service team. I sincerely hope you’ll consider staying with us again as I know we can exceed your expectations and turn your “very disappointing stay” into a “very satisfactory” stay.

Thank you again. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I should have known from the disdainful tone in in the "Oh... You booked this through a third party..." That things were not going to be as wonderful as expected. The room was modest, with a view of the air conditioner on the adjacent building's rooftop. The floor we were placed on was the floor reserved for families with small screaming children.
Our first night we decided to go down to the lounge to get some appetizers and a drink. Although the food was fantastic (as reviewers have rightly stated), the service was deplorable. Our waiter was accosted by two other patrons looking for change from their bills, while taking our order (which he got wrong). In addition, he stared at my Mother's chest, and when she by reflex put her hand to her chest he said, "Don't worry, I'm not looking at your boobs".
Please be aware of the $21 a day parking fee and the $15 services charge that do not appear on the fees presented on the "third party" website.
Finally, they were incapable on ensuring that there was coffee in supply in the lounge each morning as promised. How hard is it to put a few pots of coffee and cream out?
This hotel does not deliver to the high standards that it's price tag infers. I expect better, more courteous service when I travel.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Samantha W

Dear Samantha W,

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback about your stay. I am very disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectations and would very much appreciate the opportunity to discuss these matters with you further. I have sent you my direct contact information via private message. Please know that the behavior you mentioned above is not tolerated and was addresses immediately with appropriate action taken. We sincerely value your feedback as it helps us improve our guest services and truly hope you’ll consider giving us another opportunity to deliver the exceptional service and high standards we are known for.

Thank you again. I look forward to speaking with you.