I came to the inn as my friend was getting married in Sante Fe. After making a reservation, the hotel sent a nice Sante Fe tourism book for us to review before we got to town. Due to a delayed flight into Albuquerque, we arrived at the hotel much later than planned in the evening. When we arrived at the hotel it took about 5 minutes for the valet to come get our car. When my husband went to get our laptop out of the trunk of our rental car, the valet said 'thanks for grabbing your luggage, i just got some people that insist on getting help with theirs"
Part of the brochure said the hotel had a reverse happy hour, which was perfect for us as we missed dinner. When we asked the front desk about it, he said he had no idea where it was or if they were serving. It happened to be located in the main room right off the entryway.
Next day, while sightseeing we expected the maids to clean the room, but nothing all day. They came by at 4 in the afternoon, while we were getting ready for the wedding. We asked them to come back in about an hour. But apparently they did not understand and our room was never cleaned.
The next morning, we asked for a good place to eat breakfast in the plaza. The lady first suggessted their restaurant, understandable, but as we ate their the evening before, we wanted to try a different place. She finally named a place after saying she did not know too much about the area. We walked down there and found it was closed.
The room was ok, a little shabby in some ways. But the balcony with the chair and tables was very nice.
Overall, it was a nice location, but i would not stay there again. For the money spent, i think we could have gotten a better overall hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exquisite Santa Fe, New Mexico hotel reflecting the culture and sophistication of its historic setting, the Inn and Spa at Loretto features 136 guestrooms, a full-service spa, casual fine dining, art galleries and a tranquil garden. The Inn is ideally located in the heart of Santa Fe, near the Palace of the Governors and just one block from historic Santa Fe Plaza's galleries, museums, restaurants and boutiques. Effortlessly blending old-world charm with world-class splendor, this Santa Fe luxury hotel is one of the state's most photographed buildings. Built at the end of the historic Old Santa Fe Trail high in the spectacular Sangre de Cristo Mountains, the Inn and Spa at Loretto is an architectural recreation of the Taos Pueblo, a national historic landmark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn and Spa at Loretto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn And Spa At Loretto Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel At Loretto
- At Loretto Hotel
- Inn At Loretto
- Inn And Spa At Loretto Santa Fe, New Mexico