The Santa Fe Suites
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$172
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$216
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$139
  • Restaurant
Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$140
  • Restaurant
Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$137
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
La Fonda on the Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$205
  • Pool
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$138
  • Pool
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$151
Eldorado Hotel & Spa(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$176
US$225
US$195
  • Pool
All reviewssmall kitchensfull size refrigeratorcontinental breakfaststove toplove seatlaundry roomqueen bedcoffee makermuseum hilloatmealconvenient locationcerrillos roaddowntown areanew mexicoalbertsonskitchenettedishwasher
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2010

Where do we start?? The hotel is an old apartment complex and for reference we were in room #818. When we arrived after the 3p.m. check in time our room wasn't ready so we were given our room keys and had to wait outside our room for the maid to finish cleaning. When we were finally able to go in the room was NASTY!! The carpen was so soiled the we had to wear shoes the whole time. The walls in the room we badly scuffed and the room just seemed very tired. There were burn holes on the lamp shades. This room was a very small studio. We contemplated changing hotels but since it was a Friday nite almost everything was sold out. There is also no swimming pool. The only good part was were pleasantly surprised how comfortable the beds were (eventhough the sheets and blankets were nasty feeling) and the hotel was located behind an Albertsons and Starbucks. Unless you are desperate and I mean desperate look and other hotels.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bus71
Reviewed 26 July 2010

We were traveling with a dog and mostly interested in hiking so we were looking for someplace to stay that had a kitchenette so we could do some light cooking. This place was perfect. They had complimentary breakfast in the lobby starting at 5:30. That was especially nice for us since we’re from the east coast and wanted to be out hiking before most of the natives were up and about.

There is a nice little dog walking area. I was a little annoyed at the other dog owners there who clearly were not cleaning up after their pets. It was bad enough that our dog barked at the poor cleaning staff (sorry about that – he’s still a puppy) but I’m afraid that if people are not cleaning up after their pets these places will stop allowing pets.

The kitchenette was great. We were not exactly cooking elaborate gourmet feasts but with the full size fridge and burners we could keep plenty of sandwich material on hand and make a few simple pasta type dinners. After a long day of hiking that’s all we were up for anyway so it worked out fine.

The location was perfect. There is an Albertson’s grocery store right at the hotel and we had easy access to everywhere we were going. We had wifi in our room so we were able to check e-mail and look up a few things online as needed. I hate to say it because I’d rather them not find this out, but we would have paid a lot more for this room.

The only little bitty issue we had was with the A/C unit. There was no way to move the vent so the air pointed at the couch that makes out into a bed. It was not a problem for us, but it occurred to us that if you had someone sleeping there this person would have to be tough about the temperature in order to keep the rest of the place cool.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lachupa
Reviewed 25 July 2010

We were in Santa Fe for a family funeral and visiting family. This was an emotional time and it was soooooo wonderful to have found a great place to stay. There were NO issues or complaints and the staff was stellar! Easy to get to right off the interstate. Grocery store close by, rooms were very clean, kitchen was perfect for our needs and the breakfast bar was excellent!!! Again, we were impressed and will stay here again. The value of what we got for our money was superb. Thanks for making a very sad time a little better!!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LeeCheryl
Reviewed 7 July 2010

Very reasonable rates for a comfortable room with kitchenette. Location is not central, but the suites are perfect for longer stays in the Santa Fe area. The suites are attractively situated and upper units are quieter and give a better view of the mountains. Staff was consistently helpful and polite. The suites are very pet friendly too, with landscaping for dog walks in the AM and PM.
The one complaint is the small breakfast served in the lobby in the morning could be better. It was standard fare but not at the level of other Santa Fe hotels or B&Bs and the coffee was not that good. Better to walk 5 minutes to the the Starbucks in the parking lot.
Also, internet was free but not high speed.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank sherwoodbe
Reviewed 1 July 2010

A few years ago 4 of my employees and I stayed at Camel Rock for months. At the time we were very pleased with the facility and the breakfasts provided. Last week I stayed at your hotel for 3 nights. I made my reservation on-line through your website and specifically requested internet access and a pet-friendly room. To my surprise I was placed in a room that had NO internet and the front desk was surprised I had a dog with me at all!! I was disappointed to find that the level of customer service had declined since my last stay, that the staff was not very knowledgeable and the general condition of the rooms has been allowed to go downhill. The pots in the kitchenette were scratched and in poor condition. I'm sure you are aware that once the non-stick coating is degrading, it gets into food and may be dangerous to humans. Once I moved to a new room, I was extremely disappointed in the wireless internet provided. The signal was weak and the connection was slow and patchy. I will not be staying with you again primarily for that very reason. As a traveling professional, I absolutely require reliable internet access. I was shocked to find that yours was so below-par. Even roach motels have internet these days! I'm saddened to not be able to stay in my favorite place in Santa Fe this year. The months and months I will be here on business, and the money I'l be spending, will be at a different hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business