I stayed here two nights. I was underwhelmed. It's a former Days Inn, but it hasn't changed, except to maybe age a bit. A computer glitch somehow erased my confirmed reservation. They fixed this, to their credit. They hold themselves out primarily on the basis of the "free full breakfast." No such breakfast is ever truly free, and, in this case, it isn't full. When one says full breakfast, one expects, among other things, potatoes, which I love. However, they only serve potatoes every other day. So, two different types of scrambled eggs (florentine and plain), and the obligatory green chili, but no potatoes? Anyway, the rooms are small, dated, and showing age: tiny fiberglass bathrooms with sliding closet doors. The air conditioning was not thermos controlled, and didn't work well. There appeared to be some sort of laborers living long-term on the third floor, and they seemed to like to loiter occasionally in the halls. The location is undesirable for tourists, in any case, as it's actually outside of the Santa Fe city limits to the south, and is a bumpy, longer than expected drive through road construction up Cerillos Road to the attractions. At $150 per night for the spartan room, I would hardly call it a value. La Quinta's are generally nicer and cost less. The one "free" drink at the manager's reception is limited to beer and wine, and was served with no nonsense and no personality by the barmaid / maid at the reception, which, incidentally, was not attended by the manager.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find your refuge in the southwest at the Inn at Santa Fe, a tranquil boutique destination surrounded by the region's rich history, world-famous cuisine, modern arts scene and beautiful peaks of the Jemez Mountains. Stay and relax in the fireplace lounge, soothe tired muscles in the sauna or sip a glass of wine by the pool after an exhilarating day of skiing. Our hotel has been rated "excellent" by over 200 TripAdvisor travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn At Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Santa Fe New Mexico