“Clean, friendly, with fabulous free full breakfast”
Review of Inn At Santa Fe

Inn At Santa Fe
Ranked #32 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 16 August 2011

This Inn made us feel like we were at home. It was squeeky clean throughout, quiet, with friendly knowledgeable staff. I always prefer to call a hotel direct to make a reservation. That gives a good sense of how you'll be treated. We weren't disappointed. Breakfast included 2 freshly prepared egg choices, cereals, waffles, fruit, juices, muffins, bagels. It was indeed a full meal. Evening reception with complimentary cocktails - try the Merlot. We'll definitely stay here on our next visit.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Barry S

Reviewed 14 August 2011

From the moment we checked in (thank you Josh and Oscar) to the minute we checked out, we were treated like friends by the remarkable staff. From the Manager, Victoria down to the lady in housekeeping, the experience was great. The rooms were very updated and clean with a nice flat screen tv and large shower. The beds were very comfortable. The wine/appetizer reception in the evening was a nice touch. Because this hotel is not in the center of where the galleries and shopping are, you can get a free shuttle into town (again, thank you Josh!) and they will pick you up when you are done (as long as it's by 6pm though). OH,and the hot breakfasts were wonderful as well! Nice size dining area so you don't have to take your plate to your room to find a place to sit as happened to us at a few different hotels we stayed at on this trip (traveled from Oregon to Atlanta taking my daughter to grad school). The Inn at Santa Fe is an independently run hotel and they take pride in taking care of their guests to the max.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank DiPasquo
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Stayed here one week - the room had two clean comfortable queens and was small but equipped with everything we needed including gorgeous sunset views of the mountains. Breakfast included with eggs, waffles, sausage, bacon, breads, cereal, oj, apple juice etc etc. Staff goes out of their way to meet your needs. Great place !!

• Stayed: August 2011
5  Thank Okb1
Reviewed 7 August 2011

We stayed here one night on our cross-country drive. The hotel is right off the interstate, so it's a convenient location if you're traveling. I would recommend staying downtown if you really want to experience Santa Fe though. The hotel staff was really nice, and the place was clean and decorated nicely. There was a complimentary hot breakfast buffet that was pretty good. The room was small but clean, and had free WiFi. There was also a laundry room on our floor. We had our small dog with us and there was plenty of space for him to go outside.
My only complaint is that I asked for two beds, because we had 3 people, but they gave us one bed with a sofa sleeper. Also, I changed the date of our reservation, and they ended up charging me for both nights. I called to report this afterwards and the money was reimbursed promptly, but would not have been if I had overlooked the charge on my credit card.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank bchood
Reviewed 29 July 2011

The Inn At Santa Fe was just adequate. I can't say it was all terrible but there were some things that stood out. The chairs by the pool were worn, the people at the desk didn't seem to know the town, there was some confusion about what kind of breakfast came with our package, and the lighting in the room wasn't that good. However, I liked the pool area...large and comfortable. I liked the lobby...attractive. The shuttle to town was available and mostly on time. For the price, I would not exclude this hotel but do some comparison shopping.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Alexa927
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Very clean, value property with friendly service. Oscar at the front desk was very helpful with recommendations. Breakfast was good and convenient. Location is at south end of Santa Fe 20-30 minutes from historic district, depending on traffic and road construction. Lot's of restaurants and shopping along Cerrillos Avenue was a benefit.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ZimmIllinois
vbruneni, General Manager at Inn At Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2011

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for your kind review! The next time you return please utilize the interstate to travel to and from the Plaza. It only takes about 15 minutes and we will be glad to give you maps and directions. Unfortunately Cerrillos road is the most congested road in town- not to mention the inconvenience of the construction!

We look forward to your next visit to Santa Fe. Please fill free to contact me directly and I will assist you in your next reservation. Please let me know if I can be of any future assistance!

Victoria

Reviewed 23 July 2011

this is a great hotel with a delicious breakfast. Clean and well kept.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple