This Inn made us feel like we were at home. It was squeeky clean throughout, quiet, with friendly knowledgeable staff. I always prefer to call a hotel direct to make a reservation. That gives a good sense of how you'll be treated. We weren't disappointed. Breakfast included 2 freshly prepared egg choices, cereals, waffles, fruit, juices, muffins, bagels. It was indeed a full meal. Evening reception with complimentary cocktails - try the Merlot. We'll definitely stay here on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find your refuge in the southwest at the Inn at Santa Fe, a tranquil boutique destination surrounded by the region's rich history, world-famous cuisine, modern arts scene and beautiful peaks of the Jemez Mountains. Stay and relax in the fireplace lounge, soothe tired muscles in the sauna or sip a glass of wine by the pool after an exhilarating day of skiing. Our hotel has been rated "excellent" by over 200 TripAdvisor travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn At Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Santa Fe New Mexico