I was in this resort on August 19th with my mom, my god mother and my dog Chiko.
Let's start with the negative; This hotels is called Santa Fe Inn but it is miles away from the city, overlooking the highway that will eventually get you to town. They have a shuttle but you have to request the service 24 hours in advance and no local bus service . (I had a car, but unfortunately locked myself out of it while I was visiting downtown and had a veeeeery hard time getting back to the hotel)
Positive: The structure and the decoration is very folkloristic and nice with adobe and pueblo artifacts all over. The little pool and hot tub is just perfect after a long day. We had dinner at the restaurant and it was all good.
The room was clean and the breakfast plentyful.
So this is a good place if your priority is not staying in downtown Santa Fe and stroll out of your hotel for a walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find your refuge in the southwest at the Inn at Santa Fe, a tranquil boutique destination surrounded by the region's rich history, world-famous cuisine, modern arts scene and beautiful peaks of the Jemez Mountains. Stay and relax in the fireplace lounge, soothe tired muscles in the sauna or sip a glass of wine by the pool after an exhilarating day of skiing. Our hotel has been rated "excellent" by over 200 TripAdvisor travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Inn At Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Santa Fe New Mexico