Inn At Santa Fe
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$172
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$216
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$139
  • Restaurant
Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$140
  • Restaurant
Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$137
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
La Fonda on the Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$205
  • Pool
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$138
  • Pool
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$151
Eldorado Hotel & Spa(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$176
US$225
US$195
  • Pool
All reviewsoutlet mallhot tub and saunafire pitrooms are smallfree breakfasthappy hourflat screen tvbreakfast roomeasy accesshot breakfastcerrillos roadwafflesparking lotminute drivetortillasspent two nightsa great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My family and I stayed here for one night while we were touring CO, NM, and UT. We got a Groupon which made the price extremely affordable. It was a nice clean place. The pool is small but there is also a whirlpool, a sauna, and a gas fire pit. My only issue was that the toilet didn't want to flush, even if there wasn't a lot to flush...and we were a few miles away from Santa Fe. It was conveniently located right off the freeway so access to Santa Fe was easy! Nice place, I would definitely stay here again for a night or two.

3  Thank Jon B
Reviewed 3 September 2013

High season (mid august), arriving around 22 hrs, tired of a long day, we were welcomed in the best possible way by the helpful and super friendly staff. Comfortable rooms. Had an excellent stay and the hotel provides a free shuttle into town.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rikel414
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I was in this resort on August 19th with my mom, my god mother and my dog Chiko.

Let's start with the negative; This hotels is called Santa Fe Inn but it is miles away from the city, overlooking the highway that will eventually get you to town. They have a shuttle but you have to request the service 24 hours in advance and no local bus service . (I had a car, but unfortunately locked myself out of it while I was visiting downtown and had a veeeeery hard time getting back to the hotel)

Positive: The structure and the decoration is very folkloristic and nice with adobe and pueblo artifacts all over. The little pool and hot tub is just perfect after a long day. We had dinner at the restaurant and it was all good.

The room was clean and the breakfast plentyful.

So this is a good place if your priority is not staying in downtown Santa Fe and stroll out of your hotel for a walk.

2  Thank slvmrc
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I've stayed here 5 or 6 times the past few years. Each time has been a pleasant experience. Very friendly staff, nice breakfast which is included with your room. Dinner is also available with a nice selection to choose from. I really like the location just off I-25. It's a less congested traffic area compared with the hotels closer to the plaza. The rooms are smaller than some may like, but as a solo traveler they're fine for me plus they're very clean. One other bonus in my visits there is I rarely hear other travelers so the sound insulation must be very good.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Bjorn7
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We traveled through New Mexico and previously stayed at another hotel in the main area of Santa Fe, that was very nice. Upon returning to Santa Fe, we stayed at the Inn at Santa Fe our final night in order to easily gain access to the Interstate to the airport in Albuquerque; we didn't know what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised! Our room was very pleasant, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the full included breakfast was quite a plus. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Very accessible to Interstate 25.
4  Thank Mary Jo G