I was in Santa Fe to run a 1/2 marathon over the weekend. I spent two nights and loved it. Staff was very helpful in providing directions I needed that were race related. My room was great..included a mini fridge/freezer combination, microwave, and safe for valuables.
The complimentary breakfast was hands down the best I've ever had. When they say 'full breakfast' they mean it. Two different egg choices, meat, biscuits and gravy, fruit, oatmeal waffles, cereal, juices, fresh baked muffins. They prepare everything in their kitchen.
They have a restaurant in the evening with a good menu and Happy Hour half price beer and wine.
Location is great as well. Doubt I'll ever stay anywhere else if I find myself back in Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find your refuge in the southwest at the Inn at Santa Fe, a tranquil boutique destination surrounded by the region's rich history, world-famous cuisine, modern arts scene and beautiful peaks of the Jemez Mountains. Stay and relax in the fireplace lounge, soothe tired muscles in the sauna or sip a glass of wine by the pool after an exhilarating day of skiing. Our hotel has been rated "excellent" by over 200 TripAdvisor travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Inn At Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Santa Fe New Mexico