“Great stay”

Inn At Santa Fe
Ranked #32 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Right close to I 25. Stayed for three days. Their breakfast is really good. The place is right next to only outlets in Santa Fe. Have good facilities over all. Staff is friendly. They have an elevator if you are staying on second floor.

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank travelwise333
There are newer reviews for Inn At Santa Fe

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Blocked out 15 rooms for a motor scooter get together. The location is great (right off I-25 at the edge of town). Close to everything and it has a complimentary shuttle to all the "must see" places in Santa Fe. Very nice rooms with all of the usual amenities plus safes and free DVD movies on their loaner players. Quiet rooms and a great covered patio for socializing and enjoying the nightly happy hour (with lots of things to eat). One of the best hot breakfasts we have had in a long time, and it is included. All of the staff is highly trained and very friendly and professional. There is a large, adjacent paved and lighted parking lot for over sized vehicles or trailers. They try very hard to please the customer and it shows.

Room Tip: East side rooms face the beautiful mountains and the west side rooms have great sunsets.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank David D
Reviewed 17 September 2013

This was a nice place to stay. We happened upon it on our way back to Las Vegas. The room was clean, a pretty standard hotel room, but everything worked and it was fine. The breakfast was excellent. So many choices and kept stocked up well. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Marsha B
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I was in Santa Fe to run a 1/2 marathon over the weekend. I spent two nights and loved it. Staff was very helpful in providing directions I needed that were race related. My room was great..included a mini fridge/freezer combination, microwave, and safe for valuables.

The complimentary breakfast was hands down the best I've ever had. When they say 'full breakfast' they mean it. Two different egg choices, meat, biscuits and gravy, fruit, oatmeal waffles, cereal, juices, fresh baked muffins. They prepare everything in their kitchen.
They have a restaurant in the evening with a good menu and Happy Hour half price beer and wine.

Location is great as well. Doubt I'll ever stay anywhere else if I find myself back in Santa Fe.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank ryq333
Reviewed 15 September 2013

A nice surprise at a great location. This is right off the I-25 in Santa Fe. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. The staff were very professional and helpful. The complementary breakfast was also great. We only spent one night here and left early the next morning. However, if it were a longer stay, it is adjacent to an outlet mall. If we are in the area again, in need of a stay, I will book the Inn at Santa Fe again.

5  Thank jagoodbar
Reviewed 14 September 2013

The hotel is seconds off the Interstate, so a nice treat after a long day on the road. Speedy check in and clean comfortable rooms. Laundry facilities available - always nice when on the road. Away from the down town area so less traffic. Gas station nearby for fuelling up in the morning. Food choices limited for supper, but good food and great hospitality. Morning breakfast is prepared in their kitchen and will keep you full all day!

Room Tip: Our room had shower only which worked for us, but if needing a tub, best ask.
7  Thank Travelinglight_60
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We were so fortunate to find this gem in Santa Fe . My wife and I spent our first anniversary at the Inn and plan to come back soon. Very impressed by the level of service from each staff member. Big smiles and a welcome hand of assistance. My experience started when I called the GM to ask a few questions. Victoria was very responsive and helpful. We had a wonderful room with all the amenities that we needed to make our two day stay rewarding. The great complimentary breakfast was a big plus. The pool area included a sauna, hot tub, and gas fire pit. This was a place of relaxation with other happy guests. We had some couple time and spent lots of time chillaxing in a well maintained area. Perfect place to enjoy the sunset. I can't say enough good things about the Inn. We felt spoiled and want to let others know about our experience. A short drive from the plaza area and just off the main route through town. You can't go wrong with this property and great staff. I came with high expectations and left with a great experience.

Room Tip: I am sure that all the rooms are a great value. We selected a sunset vista room and were very happy...
4  Thank Todd M