On a weekend getaway when we weren't going to spend much time in the room, we were looking for clean, comfortable, convenient. We got all three with this hotel, AND got a good price! We used Tripadvisor to narrow our search, and Inn at Santa Fe won.
The room was small, but excellent use of space made it comfortable, and the bed was comfortable! We were allowed to check in early, so we dropped our bags and headed to town. The location is convenient, though not "close" to town. Be aware that if you are looking to go downtown the parking there is difficult. We saw the shuttle, but did not take advantage of it, as we wanted access to our vehicle.
The dining area for the breakfast was well arranged, the buffet offerings varied over the couple of days, and was plentiful and tasty. The staff was ever present, ready to assist.
If we were to go back to Santa Fe, we would definitely consider this hotel again, provided we were not looking for a B and B, or special occasion. A great value, on a clean, comfortable and reasonably convenient hotel. A small outlet mall across the parking lot afforded a small diversion one evening when we were finished for the day, but too early for bed.
There was a large group staying in the hotel while we were there, and the noise on the floors above us was a little distracting, but not abnormal hotel noise.
There is a small outdoor pool and hot tub, which were still open in September, and a firepit for gathering around.
EXCELLENT rating, based on value, cleanliness, comfort, customer service, and to a lesser extent convenience. Nice mid-range hotel who is trying hard to please!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find your refuge in the southwest at the Inn at Santa Fe, a tranquil boutique destination surrounded by the region's rich history, world-famous cuisine, modern arts scene and beautiful peaks of the Jemez Mountains. Stay and relax in the fireplace lounge, soothe tired muscles in the sauna or sip a glass of wine by the pool after an exhilarating day of skiing. Our hotel has been rated "excellent" by over 200 TripAdvisor travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn At Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Santa Fe New Mexico