This was our first stay at the Inn at Santa Fe, the "grabber" being the daily Happy Hour and hot breakfast plus, of course, very good rates. This is an older property, but is well maintained. The rooms are "European" style (read "small"), but comfortable. The Inn actually operates, for the guests and others, a small restaurant on the premises. It has a nice menu of small dishes to accompany the half-price beverages for the happy hour. The breakfast was indeed hot and was beyond, in scope and quality, what is normally found in "free breakfast" properties. Very enjoyable. Quiet and, here's one for the traveler; the next (frosty) morning we found that our car windows, and those of cars parked around it, had been scraped clean of the frost. Amazing!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find your refuge in the southwest at the Inn at Santa Fe, a tranquil boutique destination surrounded by the region's rich history, world-famous cuisine, modern arts scene and beautiful peaks of the Jemez Mountains. Stay and relax in the fireplace lounge, soothe tired muscles in the sauna or sip a glass of wine by the pool after an exhilarating day of skiing. Our hotel has been rated "excellent" by over 200 TripAdvisor travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Inn At Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Santa Fe New Mexico