“Very nice hotel on the outskirts of SF”
Review of Inn At Santa Fe

Inn At Santa Fe
Ranked #31 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
GreenLeadersSilver level
Pueblo, Colorado
“Very nice hotel on the outskirts of SF”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We stay here every time we come to SF.Excellent hotel. Accommodations were great. Breakfast was great, room was great, staff was excellent. Only drawback was after a long day of shopping and enjoying the sights would have liked to get a beer from the dining area and gone back to the room but was told we could not take the beer from the dining room.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank karddark

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We have stayed here many times including our dogs which are welcome here. We stayed on the bottom floor near pool side where there is a door very close to get the dogs out. The pool is CLEAN and the rooms are CLEAN and let me tell you about the hot breakfast. Our dog Duke loves the sausages. They have a full hot breakfast which changes menu daily we had the scrambled eggs wi th green chili and cheese fresh fried potatoes and the usual toast, bagels, juice, coffee cereal ect. The best in town. This hotel is located on the south side of the town of Santa Fe but a few minute drive down Cerrillos road and you can be close to all the shops and resturants. We were moving ot here at the time and stayed here often while we were coming from NJ back and forth back and forth. I do recommend staying here 1st. you can get closer to town but the price is fair free wifi PETS ALLOWED and I would stay here or recommend for any friends that are passing through NM

Room Tip: Stay near the pool enterence for pets the mall side but you will have no wifi in room and will have...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank SFARES
Vernon, Connecticut
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very good stay, 5 nites. Everyone was very helpful, could not do enough. The room was a bit small but clean and well cared for. Good breakfast bar included. Small dinner menu but adequate if you do not want to go out. Would highly recommend,

Room Tip: They had an upgrade for $15. A bigger room, bottle of wine and fruit.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JGC1916
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 15 May 2014

First impression not great. Luggage carts and front lobby carpet both looked a bit shabby. Room clean but very small. Full breakfast included in price. Pet-fee $25. Close to highway. Grounds had litter including discarded beer bottles. Good for a night's stay but I do not understand the five-star ratings.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank BallBounces
Carrizozo, New Mexico
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Staff at the desk were helpful and answered my questions to the best of their ability. I had several problems with the Inn: about two weeks ago I had made a reservation. I thought it was with Inn at Santa Fe. When I got to the Inn, I discovered that they didn't have my reservation. I was understandably upset about this. I later found out that my reservation somehow ended up at Comfort Suites (who refused to refund my money) somehow. I want to apologize to Inn at Santa Fe about being upset with them concerning this. All this aside, I was very disappointed with the room I had at Inn at Santa Fe. It was small, the restroom (also small) was a toilet facing a shower. The shower didn't have any lights. There was no shower mats, so while taking a shower, I slipped and almost fell. I ended up grabbing the bar in the back of the shower and the door handle (which opened up). The front door didn't meet the door jamb at the bottom (there was about an inch to 2 inch gap at the bottom of the door. This didn't make me feel very safe. The breakfast was awful. The food was cold, the bagel was hard as a rock (had to just throw it away) and the potatoes were rubbery. There was also no attendants in the room. I became disgusted at this point, threw my breakfast in the trash, paid my bill and left.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Portland, Maine
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Just spent 5 nights at this hotel (based on reviews on tripadvisor). They were right about how good the breakfast was but forgot to mention the OUTSTANDING customer service from all of the front desk people (especially Lawrence and Hunter). It was like being back in the old days when you were treated like an honored guest. Thanks Front Desk!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank DecadentDiabetic
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 7 May 2014

As previous reviewers note, the rooms are small but functional. We have been to Santa Fe before, so we knew this wasn't in a prime location for sightseeing - more of a decent freeway overnight for a road-trip kind of place. So if it is your first trip to Santa Fe, look into properties nearer to the square. The drive between this hotel and the historic area/museums is about 15-20 minutes.

The staff is very pleasant, very helpful and the hotel is obviously well run.

Room Tip: All rooms are queen beds, the standard room is small but one can upgrade to a "suite" whic...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple