First the INN AT SANTA FE Is easy to find. Right off I-25. We thought it might be noisy, but one of the most quiet we have experience and we have have been in several (We often drive)). Plenty of well lit parking. The room was nicely furnished, comfortable and clean. The Wi-Fi was easy to hook-up and fast. The full breakfast was wonderful (lasted us until late afternoon). The price was better than I expected for all of the quality.
ROBERT HABENICHT 303 530 0313 email@example.com
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find your refuge in the southwest at the Inn at Santa Fe, a tranquil boutique destination surrounded by the region's rich history, world-famous cuisine, modern arts scene and beautiful peaks of the Jemez Mountains. Stay and relax in the fireplace lounge, soothe tired muscles in the sauna or sip a glass of wine by the pool after an exhilarating day of skiing. Our hotel has been rated "excellent" by over 200 TripAdvisor travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn At Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn At Santa Fe New Mexico