After having a terrible experience at La Posada, a 4 star resort, my sisters and I who were visiting from Michigan, decided to stay another night in Santa Fe. We found Double Tree by Hilton. From the moment we arrived, the staff was friendly, helpful and the hotel was newly renovated! The front desk manager presented us with warm chocolate cookies upon arrival, gave us a booklet for visitors to Santa Fe and took us step by step through the map to the destinations of our choice. Our room was beautifully decorated and spotless! The beds were so very comfortable! The room has a large LG television, microwave, coffee pot with Wolfgang Puck coffee. Delicious! La Posada's coffee tasted like mud. The pools were clean and very inviting. The front desk manager when asked for a referral for dinner that night, suggested Blue Corn Cafe which is right behind the Doubletree! He presented us with his business card and told us to give it to the restaurant for $5.00 off our meal!! Check in and Check out was easy and the staff was very helpful and professional! We will definitely stay here again!! Conveniently located on Cerrillos Rd....about 5 miles from the Plaza. Thank you Doubletree for a wonderful nights stay that surpasses the stay we had at the 4 diamond resort the previous night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe is in a great location for all of your Santa Fe destinations and business needs. We are only minutes from the Historic Plaza, Santa Fe Place Mall, Golf Courses, Santa Fe Colleges, Santa Fe Opera, Casinos, Interstate 25 and just thirty minutes from the Santa Fe Ski Basin. If you are filming in NM or a business traveler visiting Los Alamos National Labs, UPS, Fed Ex or a local business you will find that the DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe is the perfect location to meet, relax and work with over 4,500 square feet of flexible meeting space. We offer complimentary hotel shuttle service to and from the Santa Fe Airport, complimentary high-speed Internet access and much more. Enjoy a delicious meal for breakfast at Patina's or dinner at Mezcal Bar and Grill featuring contemporary American cuisine. Santa Fe, New Mexico enjoys over 330 days of sunshine offering powder skiing in the winter with spectacular views of New Mexico's romantic and colorful sunsets. So come and experience the DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe in the City Different amid the Land of Enchantment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Holiday Inn Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Holiday Inn
- DoubleTree By Hilton Santa Fe New Mexico