DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe
Inn of the Governors(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$162
Inn on the Alameda(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$210
Hotel St. Francis(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$140
  • Restaurant
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$215
US$261
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$181
  • Pool
Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$160
  • Restaurant
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$183
La Fonda on the Plaza(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$237
US$195
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsdouble treecookiesindoor outdoor poolfront desknice hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffetpleasant staycerrillos roadfitness centerwould stay here againa great place to stayfirst floorupon checkeasy accesshot tubnice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 September 2013

My husband and I decided to do a last minute get away just before Labor Day Weekend. The Double Tree in Santa Fe did not disappoint! We received wonderful service from the front desk and they made sure our every whim was catered to. Great hotel and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank AZGirl98
Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Hi AZGirl98,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and its services. I hope you will choose us again on a future visit to the area.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Bed linens were FILTHY!!! In both rooms we booked! The floors had not been vacuumed. Check out was made difficult and the staff members attitude at check out was deplorable. We also had a check out problem due to the charge on the wrong credit card. We got a bad attitude and a cookie for our trouble at checkout. (would have preferred clean sheets and blankets)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Candice B
Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Hi Candice,
Thank you for posting a response of your recent stay with us. I'm very sorry to hear that you had some issues with the cleanliness of your guest room. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and I have addressed the issues with our housekeeping staff. We take all of our reviews seriously, and will use this in an effort to better our property. We hope that the next time you're in town you'll stay with us again!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I would stay at this Hotel any time, rooms are very clean, the girl at the front desk is great. This hotel is located near I-25 and has very easy access to get back on the highway,the pool area was nice the room could have had a little better cooling system but overall it was great. If you are ever in the Santa Fe area give this hotel a try I think you will really enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Verna T

Hi Verna,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review and for the kind comments. I will make sure to pass them on to our staff. I hope you will choose us again on your next visit to Santa Fe.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Our stay in Santa Fe was a lot of fun in part because of the hotel where we stayed. We recommend the Doubletree. The restaurant was good and the room was very clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly and helpful. The only drawback for us was the location. The Doubletree is located 4 or 5 miles south of the Square, where many of our activites were centered. (It was not a deal breaker for us, but it was a little further than we originally thought.)

Room Tip: We had a second floor room without a balcony-many rooms have a balcony or if on the first floor, access to outside. If we had another chance, we would get a room with the balcony. You might want to ask when you check in, if it's important to you.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank wee-buy

Hi Wee-Buy,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you enjoyed your visit to Santa Fe and that we were a part of it. I hope we can welcome you back to our hotel on a future visit to the area.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I had a very good experience at the Doubletree in Santa Fe, NM. The staff was nice and professional and the resturant staff held the breakfast buffet for my party since we were a little late. The only complaint was the bath tub was dirty in one of our rooms and the Comforter had dirt. We called front desk and they gave us 2 complimintary breakfast. I think the difference between double double and queens should be explained when you reserve a room. My family had to learn that the hardway. thank you

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Rose C

Hi Rose,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I also appreciate the feedback about the issues you had with housekeeping, I will definitely pass this on in an effort to better our service. I hope you will choose to stay with us again on a future visit to Santa Fe.