The service, decor, and amenities at this Doubletree are consistent with other hotels in the chain. Check-in was prompt, and I was given a breakfast voucher as a Hilton Gold member without asking. The receptionist did forget to offer me a signature cookie, but did so when I requested one. There is a mini indoor/outdoor pool and hottub in the first floor, as well as a restaurant and bar/lounge. The gym is located on the 4th floor, and has all of the basic equipment one would typically want. Parking is free, which is not always the case in the Santa Fe hotels closer to the Plaza.
The room was clean. All rooms appeared to have a balcony to the outside, although the views are directed toward an adjacent motel and storage facility across the parking lot.
Breakfast consisted of typical hot item choices (bacon, hash, sausage, eggs), along with pastries, cereal, precut fruit, and a house granola. Not bad.
I was pleased to find consistency of a chain hotel in the Santa Fe area, as most of the hotels are individual establishments with variable quality/amenities that are not consistent with price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe is in a great location for all of your Santa Fe destinations and business needs. We are only minutes from the Historic Plaza, Santa Fe Place Mall, Golf Courses, Santa Fe Colleges, Santa Fe Opera, Casinos, Interstate 25 and just thirty minutes from the Santa Fe Ski Basin. If you are filming in NM or a business traveler visiting Los Alamos National Labs, UPS, Fed Ex or a local business you will find that the DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe is the perfect location to meet, relax and work with over 4,500 square feet of flexible meeting space. We offer complimentary hotel shuttle service to and from the Santa Fe Airport, complimentary high-speed Internet access and much more. Enjoy a delicious meal for breakfast at Patina's or dinner at Mezcal Bar and Grill featuring contemporary American cuisine. Santa Fe, New Mexico enjoys over 330 days of sunshine offering powder skiing in the winter with spectacular views of New Mexico's romantic and colorful sunsets. So come and experience the DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe in the City Different amid the Land of Enchantment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Holiday Inn Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Holiday Inn
- DoubleTree By Hilton Santa Fe New Mexico