“WOWED!!!!!”

DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe
Ranked #25 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
“WOWED!!!!!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

I have to say the service here WOWED me!!!.Very impressed.From Ernesto at the front desk to our waiter for breakfast,just above and beyond service.Great to see smiling faces.I highly recommend staying here and looking forward to my next visit

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
8 Thank bcooper1978
Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Hi Bcooper,
We were wowed and grateful for your comments!. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay and we hope to welcome you back again soon.
Barry Baxter

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Madison, United States
Reviewed 28 January 2014

The hotel staff was very welcoming at every turn and went out of their way to be helpful. Our room was very nice with a comfy bed and a fast Wi-Fi internet connection. We streamed a live sports event in the room with no problems at all. Breakfast was excellent. The location is easy to get to and there is plenty of parking plus many restaurants right there. We were visiting off season - January - so the price was right as well. We went skiing at the Santa Fe Ski Area which was also a great experience. I stay at a lot of nice hotels every year and the Santa Fe DoubleTree was a top notch experience.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

3 Thank Bruce M
Hi Bruce,
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of your stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your experiences in our hotel and I hope you will come back and stay with us again soon!
Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed 27 January 2014

The Doubletree Hilton in Santa Fe is in an outstanding location. The front desk staff are extremely warm and welcoming! The restuarant staff is equally pleasant and made us feel so welcome. The price for this lovely hotel was very reasonable for the excellent value we received while on a business trip. Lobby is gorgeous with a massive fireplace and plenty of room to relax or work. We will stay here when we are back in Santa Fe!

5 Thank Ann R
Hi Ann,
Thank you for telling us about your stay. It is great to hear you enjoyed our level of service as well as the amenities we offer and our location. We will have a warm cookie waiting for you on your next visit to Santa Fe!
Durango, United States
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I had to make an unscheduled landing at the Santa Fe airport and spend the night. The shuttle to/from the airport was a great help. The hotel was clean, the staff friendly, and I was able to eat and rest without hassles.

1 Thank William D
Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
Hi William,
Even though it was not a planned stop in Santa Fe, I am glad you chose to stay with us. Thank you for the kind comments and for taking the time to write a review. If you ever return to the area I hope you will choose to stay with us again.
Mpls
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We were given warm chocolate chip cookies immediately upon check-in. Yumm! This appears to be new hotel with a nice big lobby with space for guests lounge in front of the fireplace on comfy furniture. Our room came with a fridge and microwave and a small furnished balcony. The bed was great, lots of pillows to suit our needs and the comforter was just right. The only complaint I have is about the vanity which was very small and cramped with room for one. We only spent one night so it wasn't a deal breaker, but if I were to return for a longer visit to Santa Fe, I would probably look into something else.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RitaMpls
Hi Rita,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and its amenities. I hope you will choose to stay with us again on a future visit to Santa Fe.
Santa Fe, United States
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I stay at the Santa Fe Double tree at least one time a week for work. Every time the service is great. But last week a man named David made a lasting impression with his outstanding service. He remembered me from the weeks prior visit and made me feel so welcomed at the end of a rough day. When I got my room which was nice but it was on the main street. I came down and asked him if there was a quieter room and he immediately jumped through hoops to make me happy and find a perfect room. It if service like this that stands out and will keep me coming back. Later I came down to get a candy and he again truly cared and asked me if the new room was good. David's customer service and warm welcome is exceptional. Thank you for the great service everyone. See you this week...

5 Thank Jeffrey P
Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Hi Jeffrey,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I am very happy to have you as a return guest and I am glad to hear you enjoy our level of service. I will make sure to pass this on to David! Hope we will see you again soon.
Minden, United States
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We were given the end room of the first floor, which was fine. The King room was clean, but small & just average. However the bathroom must have been for handicapped individuals, as there was only a shower (with a bench that was totally in the way and couldn't be removed) and a pedestal sink with no counter space in which to lay out makeup, toothbrushes, etc. The sink was close to the shower with a floor drain right behind the sink. So one person could not be in the shower, with the other person at the sink. The price was too expensive for the quality of our room & bath. Wont stay there again...

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Mary L
Barry B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Hi Mary,
I wanted to apologize for room type we checked you into. While those bathrooms are larger, they are missing some counter space. We should have offered to move you to a more suitable room and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this caused you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I hope you will give us another chance on a future visit to the area.