I come to Santa Fe every year for the Santa Fe Century. I have stayed here a couple of times. This is a very nice hotel. The place is clean, quiet, and up-to-date. The lobby is beautiful. It has a big fireplace and tables and chairs for lounging and visiting. I have not eaten in their restaurant or bar. There are a couple of things: The hotel has only 1 elevator and it is really slow. From a security standpoint, this is probably a good thing, but I don't like having to go through the lobby to get to my room. Luckily the hotel has only 4 floors. The elevator is a glass elevator that takes you up from the lobby. It provides a nice view of the lobby. The "suites" are really not suites. They are, however, very nice rooms. They are big and extremely comfortable. The ammenities include a very comfortable king size bed, a large HDTV, a sleeper sofa, and a chair. A microwave and refrigerator are also included as well as double sinks. WiFi is also available. A jetted whirlpool tub would be nice. The website states that each Jr. Suite has a balcony, (or in the case of a ground floor room, a patio). We were given a room on the second floor overlooking the restaurant or bar, that had only a window and looked out over the roof of the bar. I asked to be moved to the room with the balcony I had paid for. After a little bit of a hassle, I was moved to a room with a balcony. When I checked out I was given the cold shoulder, by the same person whom I had talked to on the phone about my room. When I presented my room keys to the desk, he just said "Checking out?" I said "Yes." He said, "I'll take care of it." A simple "Thanks for staying with us" or "Come back again" or "How was your stay?" would have been more appropriate. I thought that was uncalled for. With this one exception, the staff seemed courteous though not overly friendly. They always seemed to be preoccupied with whatever they were doing on their computers, that I could not see. There are a lot of places to stay in Santa Fe. This one is conveniently located for my needs, however I may look elsewhere on my next visit to Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe is in a great location for all of your Santa Fe destinations and business needs. We are only minutes from the Historic Plaza, Santa Fe Place Mall, Golf Courses, Santa Fe Colleges, Santa Fe Opera, Casinos, Interstate 25 and just thirty minutes from the Santa Fe Ski Basin. If you are filming in NM or a business traveler visiting Los Alamos National Labs, UPS, Fed Ex or a local business you will find that the DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe is the perfect location to meet, relax and work with over 4,500 square feet of flexible meeting space. We offer complimentary hotel shuttle service to and from the Santa Fe Airport, complimentary high-speed Internet access and much more. Enjoy a delicious meal for breakfast at Patina's or dinner at Mezcal Bar and Grill featuring contemporary American cuisine. Santa Fe, New Mexico enjoys over 330 days of sunshine offering powder skiing in the winter with spectacular views of New Mexico's romantic and colorful sunsets. So come and experience the DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe in the City Different amid the Land of Enchantment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Holiday Inn Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Holiday Inn
- DoubleTree By Hilton Santa Fe New Mexico