I've stayed here twice in the past 6 years, both times I showed up without a reservation while passing through on a road trip. I don't know how the place would work out if you were visiting Santa Fe as a destination, but it works well enough when you've been on the road all day and are happy to get a reasonably priced, no-frills place where you can relax in a pool a bit and get a decent night's sleep. The reception staff were very friendly and responsive. It's a two-story hotel but it doesn't have an elevator, something which didn't matter to me (I prefer top floor units). It's evidently undergoing a renovation and the sign says that construction will be occurring between 10:00 and 6:00, which I imagine won't be a problem for anyone out all day seeing the sights in Santa Fe, unless they wanted to catch a quick afternoon nap. Each room has a decent-sized mini-refrigerator and a microwave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Most Welcoming Hotel near Santa Fe Mall, Pet Friendly, 100% Non smoking Property, free Wireless High Speed Internet, Free Hot Breakfast, Indoor Heated Pool, Free parking, Handicap Accessible rooms, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Fairfield Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Fairfield Inn
- Baymont Inn & Suites Santa Fe New Mexico