My husband and I like to take little weekend trips to the Santa Fe area. Recently, our usual go to place in the Pojaque area raised their prices to $250 a night. I just couldn't bring myself to pay that for a hotel room. I found that the Fairfield offered a very good price for the same type of room, that included breakfast.
We were welcomed by Steven and checked in quickly. Our room was on the second floor . Downside is that there is no elevator. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The room was equipped with a half size refrigerator, small microwave and coffee pot.
The breakfast room is very small and fills up quickly. I am vegan and was happy that they had a small oatmeal bar and fruit. My meat eating husband had eggs, sausage and biscuits.
The hotel is close to 599 via Airport road, which bypasses the traffic in Santa Fe, allowing getting to Taos faster.
There are places to eat close to the hotel, Steven gave us a coupon to use at one of them.
I would come back to the Fairfield again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Most Welcoming Hotel near Santa Fe Mall, Pet Friendly, 100% Non smoking Property, free Wireless High Speed Internet, Free Hot Breakfast, Indoor Heated Pool, Free parking, Handicap Accessible rooms, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Fairfield Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Fairfield Inn
- Baymont Inn & Suites Santa Fe New Mexico