“Good and reasonable. ”

Baymont Inn & Suites Santa Fe
Ranked #31 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

This is not our first stay here. This hotel is nothing fancy but very clean and very reasonable. The staff is extremely helpful and nice and had excellent suggestions for things to do. Only drawback is no elevator and be careful of the trees. They drop sap.

Stayed: July 2014
property85, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

We know you have a choice when it comes to lodging, and we appreicate you staying with us when you are in Santa Fe. Our goal is to provide our guests with a clean , comfortable room with excellent service. It sounds as though we did just that! Thank you for your comments!. We hope to see you again soon, and just a reminder, if on the 2nd floor on your next visit, we will be more than happy to assist with luggage.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We came to Santa Fe for Santa Fe, not or hotel room. Nevertheless, we have enjoyed our stay. The breakfast is nice and better than many other hotels where I have stayed. The room was surprisingly clean. Steven was very nice at check in.

I'd totally recommend this hotel to anyone not desiring some swank spa.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hsphoser36

We love to hear from our guests. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay. Your comments are extremely important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to comment. It's nice to hear you enjoyed the new Hot breakfast and the hotel. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

My husband and I like to take little weekend trips to the Santa Fe area. Recently, our usual go to place in the Pojaque area raised their prices to $250 a night. I just couldn't bring myself to pay that for a hotel room. I found that the Fairfield offered a very good price for the same type of room, that included breakfast.

We were welcomed by Steven and checked in quickly. Our room was on the second floor . Downside is that there is no elevator. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The room was equipped with a half size refrigerator, small microwave and coffee pot.

The breakfast room is very small and fills up quickly. I am vegan and was happy that they had a small oatmeal bar and fruit. My meat eating husband had eggs, sausage and biscuits.

The hotel is close to 599 via Airport road, which bypasses the traffic in Santa Fe, allowing getting to Taos faster.

There are places to eat close to the hotel, Steven gave us a coupon to use at one of them.

I would come back to the Fairfield again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to respond regarding your stay. We are pleased you enjoyed your clean comfortable room and had an overall enjoyable stay.The convenience of the hotel, and breakfast are just a couple of reasons our guests return time after time. We would love to have you stay with us again and make us your new place to stay when in the area. For furture visits, trays are available should you chooose to take breakfast to your room and the staff is always available to assist with luggage to the 2nd floor. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We inadvertantly made an Advance Purchase Rate reservation which we found out too late are non-refundable, notice was not clearly stated and there was no consideration by local Santa Fe Fairfield General Manager. Interestingly Marriott.com allowed the cancellation without adequate notice that it was non-refundable. Cancellation done on n iPhone and screen size prevented the detail. And, I have been a loyal Marriott customer with over 300 stays which made no difference whatsoever.
Be aware.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
property85, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We have taken your concerns about the Advance Purchase rate to the Marriott Corporate Office and they will use the information for future improvements on their website as needed. I am pleased we were able to reach a compromise during our telephone conversation. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very clean room and a great indoor pool. Hotel is right next to the mall and easy to find because its on a main street. Breakfast area and parking lot can get a little cramped though. The breakfast attendent was a really nice and did a great job. Soft Beds!

Room Tip: They do not have an elevator...weird.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lori311
property85, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Your feedback is important to us. We are extremely pleased you enjoyed your stay.Our staff takes great pride in providing our guests with a clean hotel and excellent service. We are very pleased we continue to provide just that.... Thank you for your time to comment on your stay.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We booked this hotel at the last minute and the staff was friendly and able to accommodate my requests. LOCATION - The hotel is located a few miles from the shopping and tourists sites in downtown Santa Fe. The location is ideal because you can quickly be downtown or easily get on the highway to visit other sites around the area. QUALITY - The hotels is an older building, but well maintained and the rooms appear to have been recently updated. Our room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. We didn't have any issues with noise. Warning to guests with special needs - this hotel does not have an elevator. Be sure to request a first floor room if you have issues with stairs. I didn't check out the pool or eat the food at the hotel so I cannot comment on these items. When on vacation, I try to spend as little time in the hotel and as much time out sightseeing as possible. VALUE - we booked at the last minute and the price was reasonable compared to other available hotels in the area. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: No elevator and stairs are at each end of the building. Request second floor, away from exits. If...
1  Thank Brian G

We are always pleased to hear when our guests have a pleasant ,enjoyable stay. The staff takes great pride in offering our excellent service, and I'm happy to hear the staff was able to meet your requests. For furture visits, the staff is avaialble to assist with luggage to the 2nd floor should you require assistance. We appreciate you noticing our recent renovations. :) thank you for your time!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel was typical for a Fairfield Inn. No complaints there. We went to use the pool at 9:45 pm. I had expected it to be open until 11pm because the one in Albuequerque was the night before, but when we got there it said it was open till 10, and to check at the desk for towels. When my husband went to get towels the desk person said it would be closing in a few minutes and then added "its a city ordinance". Ok, I can respect that. I just wanted a quick dip.

However the next night we moved to Courtyard, also in Santa Fe, and were surprised that their posted hours were till 11pm. City ordinance Fairfield? Really? Just say its your policy it closes at 10pm. Don't lie about why!

1  Thank stejoho40
property85, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

I sincerely apologize for the inconveneince you experienced with the pool hours and the incorrect information given by the front desk agent.. I wish to thank you for brining the matter to my attention. I have addressed the issue with the front desk agent who provided the incorrect information. Your comments are extremely important to me and were very helpful to better train the associate. Thank you for taking the time to respond.