“santa fe”

Reviewed 2 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Jim S

Reviewed 17 February 2014

The property is well maintained and in a very good location. We were only there for one night to visit a friend. I felt comfortable and secure. I will use this hotel again on my next visit to Santa Fe

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
7  Thank George S
Kishan P, Manager at Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and I am happy that you liked our hotel, staff, breakfast, rooms and all the facilities we provide.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I had stayed this hotel when it was under the management of another company. This time I stayed at this hotel with my husband and another couple. Our rooms were very clean and quiet. Hotel staff was very good. Quick check in and check out. It was great experience.

• Stayed: February 2014
7  Thank Buffington123

Reviewed 16 February 2014

It was a very good option for my family vactions on the way to Denver. The room is very confortable and such good beds!... Being a family of 5, is hard to find a good hotel specially with the sofá (sometimes they are in very bad shape...). The breakfast is quite good and having some fruit is awesome for my diet.They also have eggs and waffles.

I fully recomend it! I will stay there again....

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Shapovalov T

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Was disappointed. It was a last minute overnight stay and it happened to be the best price at the time. Had just stayed the previous night at another Days Inn so was expecting better. Place looked and felt rundown...doesn't look like much has been done to it in a while. In the early evening there was banging in a room nearby--sounded like they were fixing another room. Front desk people were not overly friendly.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

The Santa Fe Suites
The Santa Fe Suites
#49 of 60 in Santa Fe
Americas Best Value Lamplighter Inn of Santa Fe

Been to Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico

Address: 2900 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87507-2304
Region: United States > New Mexico > Santa Fe
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #50 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Price Range: £39 - £69 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Santa Fe Days Inn