“Great Service, Very Comfortable Accomodations, Excellent...”

Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico
Ranked #50 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Lake George, Colorado
Reviewed 3 May 2014

hotel was convient and the least expensive of the Wybdham hotels in the area!I guess we got what we paid for. We selected this hotel chain because of the discount offered through our motor club(Allstate)

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Booked a two night stay through Priceline, and as I write this I am sitting in the room on night one.

Let me start by saying that the pictures you see of this hotel online are very deceiving. It looks nothing like the beautiful Days Inn Motel that they make it out to be. The lobby should have been my first indication to turn and run, but I thought, "Hey, I'll give it a chance." When we got into the room I was met by the foul stench of stale cigarettes (from a non-smoking room no less). The room is dirty and the bathroom is moldy. The cleaning staff must consist of very short individuals because there was trash left on the shelf of the closet which I could clearly see, and I'm only 5' 8".

At about 7pm we returned to our room after eating at the Denny's down the street and could not figure out what the foul odor in our room was. My wife thought it was the smell of food coming from the restaurant across the parking lot, but as a Sheriff's Deputy I immediately recognized the odor as marijuana. I stepped outside to see if someone in a nearby room was smoking and realized it was an employee from the restaurant. He saw me watching him and immediately went back inside.

There is nothing good about this motel and I would never recommend it to anyone. I'm glad I have my firearm with me tonight...

• Stayed March 2014
The Santa Fe Suites
The Santa Fe Suites
#48 of 60 in Santa Fe
Americas Best Value Lamplighter Inn of Santa Fe

Been to Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico

Property: Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico
Address: 2900 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87507-2304
Region: United States > New Mexico > Santa Fe
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #50 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Santa Fe Days Inn