“Great Hotel”

Comfort Inn Santa Fe
Ranked #33 of 60 Hotels in Santa Fe
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We have been on the road 25 days, staying in many hotels and motels---this was one of the nicest. The room was very large and comfortable with lots of space to move around. Front desk staff was knowledgable and courteous. Comfortable breakfast room, with adequate setting. If we ever come back to Santa Fe, we would choose this place again!

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor and it was quite.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Diane H
Marlen T, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you for your recent review for our Comfort Inn, Santa Fe, NM
We really appreciate you for taking the time to post a very nice review. Please next time you visit Santa Fe give us a call or just walk in, request the second stay with us and our front desk will be glad to offer you a very good rate.
Thanks again

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We arrived earlier than our Sat Nav forecast and ventured to ask at 1pm if it was possible to check in, a curt monosyllabic no was the retort. We asked if he could direct us to the places of interest in the city, again short and sweet, go four miles down there and you will find everything. We followed instructions and enjoyed some great times in old Santa Fe. On our return it was as if the same man had been reborn, he was so pleasant and so helpful. Maybe the day before when some 50 children had been guests was too much for the front desk? Our room was ok , a little tired, the fly screen was broken and the air con front cover flapping loose but it was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was as good as it gets in this type of property. Rarely have we seen so much devotion given to ensuring stocks are replenished and best of all the mess we all leave after eating cleared and cleaned so quickly. Yes the Comfort Inn score well on hygiene, it was just a shame a more pleasing manner was not employed to explain that the rooms were not ready early today. That said we would not hesitate to return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Marlen T, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking your time to post a review about our Comfort Inn, Santa Fe, NM
We, entire staff, appreciate so much you mention all those things that need improvement and for some reason we have overlooked.

Please accept our apologies if we did not meet your expectations.
Thanks and please accept our apologies.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

The entrance from Cerrillos Road is a little tricky, but this is a very nice property. They are in the process of renovating some of the rooms, but I have never had a problem any of the times I have stayed here. I will be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank radiopat

Dear guest,

Thank you for having our Comfort Inn, Santa Fe, NM as your favorite spot to stay in when you travel to the Southwest.
All our entire team appreciate your comments, and even more when guests make us feel we are giving the best of us.
We really appreciate you taking the time to rate our hotel as a very nice, peaceful place to stay.
Thanks again for your business.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We've stayed at this hotel several times over the past few years as we travel from WY to AZ (it's almost half way). The location is convenient on Cerrillos Rd. and not too far into town, so it's perfect if you want to get off the highway and back on the next morning without fighting the 'rush hour' traffic. Pretty much a standard Comfort Inn. Nothing really special; and nothing to complain about either. Just what you want when traveling.

Room Tip: They do have smoking as well as No Smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank David L

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for preferring our Comfort Inn when you travel on your way back home. We appreciate you mention our very convenience location on main road in Santa Fe, NM

Please try our just renovated rooms next time you stop in Santa Fe, NM, we will be more than happy to take care of you.

Thanks for choosing us.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

One of the cleanest and friendliest Comfort Inn's we have ever stayed. Great value for the money, clean rooms, and excellent breakfast. Our place to stay in Santa Fe, NM. You can spend more at other places but why do that if you find what you and more for less money.

• Stayed: April 2014
5  Thank Deardi W

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time and leave a positive review for Comfort Inn, Santa Fe, NM
It is a pleasure for all of us to serve you and give the best from us.

Please next time you are in Santa Fe, NM, visit us again, call us direct and request our second stay or return guest rate, and we'll gladly accommodate you in one of our just remodeled rooms.

Thanks again for your business.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

This Santa Fe inn is pretty new. They have a lovely, indoor pool and the breakfast room is quite nice. The staff at the front desk were cheerful and very helpful answering questions. We had a handicapped room--went from one with a bath & grab bars to a roll-in shower--and it was very nice, very easy to negotiate. The carpeting was clean, the white bedding sparkling, and there were lots of pillows. Unfortunately for me, I left behind a brand new nightgown that was bright white cotton and apparently "disappeared" on top of the bed. When I realized it, I called the hotel. They staff looked for it, and I believe it was found in the laundry, perhaps because it got thrown in with the sheets. I was told they would send me the garment and that I didn't have to provide a credit card to pay for postage, which I volunteered to do. But after 10 days and still not receiving it, I called back and was told they had the gown but had lost the contact info. This time a young woman told me I would be paying for the postage as they would send it to me C.O.D. In my world, cash on delivery always meant paying for what was IN a package you had delivered, not for the postage. IAC, if I get my new and expensive nightgown back, I'd up the rating to 5 circles. If I don't, I'd remove a circle or two.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank chkohl2002

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting a very nice comment about our property in Santa Fe, NM
It is our commitment to make your entire stay happy and satisfy in every way.
About your gown I asked myself everyone of my employees, also looked in our Lost and Found book but found nothing. We still keeping eye in case we find it in laundry area, if we do find it, definitely will contact you.
Sorry about the issue with your gown.
Hopefully next time we can serve you better.
Thanks for your business.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

The pool and hot tub temps are always perfect. The staff have always been helpful, professional and pleasant. They have a really pleasant breakfast, with a great variety of food choices. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the staff really go out of their way to be helpful, and make my stay comfortable. I don't do a lot of reviews, but I'm willing to take the time for this hotel. If you stay here, I know you'll enjoy it!!!

Room Tip: I've stayed in different rooms in this hotel and each one has been nice.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Laurel L
Marlen T, General Manager at Comfort Inn Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Guest,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for Comfort Inn, Santa Fe, NM

We, entire staff appreciate very much your comments. We depend on your reviews to fix anything that we have overlooked. Our commitment is to offer the best from all of us.
Please visit us again, and we will definitely will be more than happy to have you here, and again to make your and your family stay nice and comfortable.
Thanks for choosing Comfort Inn.