We stayed for a week in July, driving in. The hotel has its own parking garage which was easy to find. The staff was very efficient and courteous when helping with our luggage. We had the traditional room which at first glance might seem a bit small but we really spent very little time there. The hotel is right on the corner of the historic plaza and there was a concert in the park every afternoon and evening. The hotel has three restaurants plus a rooftop bar which was a great place to watch the sun go down behind the mountains. Many other eateries are within walking distance. Overall a relaxing stay in an historic area with unique architecture. And don't miss the neat little French restaurant and bakery right off the main lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic La Fonda on the Plaza has been described as "the essence of the city's exuberant soul." Each guest room and suite is unique, with hand-carved and hand-painted furnishings, fitted with luxurious pillow-top Sealy Posturepedic Comfort System Dynasty beds and Anichini linens. Amenities include no resort fee, Wi-Fi, fitness center, outdoor pool and hot tub, spa services. Upgrades such as spacious sitting areas, cozy fireplaces, separate living and sleeping areas, and balconies are available throughout the hotel. The Terrace private concierge level offers 15 exclusive, luxury-level rooms and suites built around a rooftop terrace with stunning views of Santa Fe. La Plazuela restaurant is famous for it's award-winning cuisine and 400 hand-painted windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Fonda on the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- La Fonda Hotel Santa Fe
- La Fonda On The Plaza Santa Fe, New Mexico